daves16v

Door handle repair kit..........THEY ARE NOW AVAILABLE

Dave mate,

Can you put one to one side, I'll have one for the passenger side door when I get the car back on the road.

PS. your fitting it one dinner :thumbleft:

Hi there,

I need a kit for both doors, but I'm out of the country for a few weeks, could you let me know your address and price and I'll get my dad to send you a cheque so you can send them to his address?

[email protected]

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Hi Dave

Passenger side has broken and desperately needs repair before mot next weds. Can I have a set as sure drivers won't be far behind. How quickly can u get them to me?

Can anyone shed some light? Fitted the kit to drivers door & now that door will not lock with either the fob or key, the knob moves slightly and the alarm works fine, also the boot and passenger door still lock. Being honest I have no idea if this is a new development since fitting the kit!

Sounds like you may have a lock problem if it doesn't work with both fob and key. You may have disturbed something during the repair process or something has broken.

Hi I'm new here and new to Corrado ownership.

Passenger door handle doesn't work at all and drivers side seems to be very loose.

How much would I be looking at for both sides?

Cheers Chris.

Hi, I bought a passenger side of you last year but have lost the fitting instructions. Any chance you could pm me the instructions again ? M.O.T. next week so would be much appreciated,thanks.

Hello

can i have the drivers side door kit please mate?? im guessing there is no diff from early to late? (mine is early)

PM me and i'll send the cash through paypal.

cheers

I require one of these for the passenger side of a '91 g60. Might as well get a pair though as i'm sure the drivers side will go soon too! Can you send me some payement info please?

Many thanks

Hi Dave - can I please order one of each (passenger and driver's door) from you, with postage to Ireland ? If you can PM me the details that would be great.

Hi, my vr6 corrado has central locking and the drivers side door handle is bust. common problem i think.

does your repair kit solve my problem?

based in manchster

My kit won't solve your C/L problem but if the door can be opened from the inside and NOT from the outside then my kit will fit that problem.

Hey Dave - how can we order ?

Sorry mate, I thought I'd replied to you earlier in the month, I'll PM you now.

Hi, yes the handle inside works but not on the outside.

could you email me a contact number so I can ask my mechanic to contact you about the kit. Just want to make sure its what I need...car is at the garage at the moment. also pls let me know how i go about ordering/paying.

I can vouch for this kit, its amazing.. I would suggest taking the handle out (its only one bolt on the door) and looking at it, you will soon know if its what you need... There should be a MASSIVE stricker coming towards you as you look at the handle...

I fitted new ones to either side of the corrado and the doors now open perfectly :)

hey m8 im in need of 2 door handle kits typical both doors go at the same time haha pm me with payment details cheers JJ

I'll have one for each side, driver's handle has failed again after being on the car less than 5 days! New record? :bonk:

Also the window doesn't roll all the way down since it broke - can I assume there's a lump of the old striker in the way?

Stone

I'll have one for each side, driver's handle has failed again after being on the car less than 5 days! New record? :bonk:

Also the window doesn't roll all the way down since it broke - can I assume there's a lump of the old striker in the way?

Stone

I'll send you a PM.

Could be the broken piece jammed in there, unlikely but still possible. When changing the handle the central locking cable has to be routed correctly otherwise it can get in the way of the window when it lowers. Maybe this was the case 5 days back?

Aha, that's probably it. Cheers for the tip :)

It's going back in next week to put my new coilies on and sort out a wheel bearing so I'll get it all sorted at the same time...