Sign in to follow this  
dinger657

lupo wiper arms!

There usually a Lupo or two parked in a local Sainsbury / Tesco car park, ideally look for one parked in a quiet corner :D

its very simple mate. they actually work compared 2 the ones fitted as standard. which quite simply are s***e :D

It's something to do with the corrado ones being pants on account of the weak springs. The lupo wiper arms fit straight on, and work perfectly, allowing you to drive in the rain above three miles an hour. :D

cool

i need some then. if i'm on the motorway, and it rains, i have to drive using my supersonic sonar radar . . .

batfink_297.jpg

When you get the Lupo wipers, do you just need the baldes or the arms as well as they're these fancy ones without all the pivoting suspensions bits etc?

I think you need [or the way I did it, and works perfectly] is that you get the two arms that now come as an all in one type package, arm and blade, and one replacement passenger side blade to fit onto the driver's side, to fit the windscreen size.

You can find the original topic http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=153&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=lupo+wiper&start=140

there seems to be a few combinations of part numbers, because they keep changing, but i think it's:

V6X2 998 406 (you need 2 of these)

V1J2 955 425 A (you need one of these)

volkswagon part number 6X2 998 406 x 2 sets. approx £33. it will take about 5 minutes 2 attach both arms. you get 2 wiper arms & 2 wiper blades 4 that money :D

Did this mod a couple of weeks back - can now see where I'm going. Very quick to do and about 18quid an arm from the stealer or there abouts . .

Just did this mod last night, hoping to rain now so that I can test them, they do look 8)