Sign in to follow this  
IainT

HT leads

Having already epoxied the coilpack on my VR6 I now need to renew the leads. I have read a few views on this but which offers the best deal (life, BHP for £, fitting, etc)

The Beru leads from a ford dealer (galaxy V6) or the blue igniters from C & R enterprizes?

All views on this are very welcome

Thanks in advance

The Beru leads from a ford dealer (galaxy V6) or

Iain- sorry to answer your question with another question, but why do you say get the Beru ones from a ford dealer. Its just I'm going down the Beru route and was going to call the stealer in a few days to order them- are they cheaper then from Ford then (I understand the VR is used in the Galaxy BTW- Have you already compared the prices or something?)

There was a thread about that a while ago, I think the VW ones come out at £109 as they're all sold individually, but from Ford the price was around £80 IIRC....

Just came back from a ford dealer, they sell them seperatly also but worringly he said it would cost around $120 (GBP my bloody laptop won't do pound signs). C and R $77.50 for blue igniters.

I'll be talking to C and R then.

Cheers for feedback folks

Iain

I've got some Magnecor's on mine, they were the only thing that Stealth had in stock at the time. £95 for the set with a 10yr guarantee and they're HUGE (had to dremel out the cable clip things to get them to fit!)