Sign in to follow this  
G-Lader

anyone got a pic of the C with the Merc Kompressor badge on

Not a full shot, and rather an interesting colour but.. this help? :)

Furki......you know that!

Ive seen the silver K badge on a dark coloured car in place of the Corrado badge.......anyone have any pics?

Thanks for posting JimsG60.......that green C reminds me of my first car......Morris Marina 1.8 coupe.......

Are you gonna do it g-lader? ive been thinking about it i put a post on a couple of days ago to see if people thought it would be tacky nobody replied they obviously dont think so!! :D mine completely de badged i have yet to meet anyone who actually knows what it is 8) so id confuse them even more espesially if i get some porsche rims!

Furki......you know that!

Ive seen the silver K badge on a dark coloured car in place of the Corrado badge.......anyone have any pics?

Thanks for posting JimsG60.......that green C reminds me of my first car......Morris Marina 1.8 coupe.......

i think ive seen the same car around brighton ways on a sat night previously too.....

wheres that pic from the petrol pump btw at E38

Furki - I'll get it loaded up tonight mate. Last Gti International there was a heavily modded nice C in a dark colour that was in the convoy, it had the K badge on.....remember at the time it looked really cool !

BillinjahG60 - thats why I want to get it, transfer my private plate on with a K badge on the back and few will know how old the car is and what it is for that matter.....

if i had a g60, i'd put that kompressor badge on

it looks good.

Yeah - apart from the fact that it's chrome, different font & the car doesn't have a Kompressor fitted to it :roll:

i was thinking when i was going to turbo my old engine, putting "G6T" in the MK4 lettering. but i ended up just doing a N/A 16v and buying another G60.

Yeah - apart from the fact that it's chrome, different font & the car doesn't have a Kompressor fitted to it :roll:

isnt a kompressor a supercharger?

isnt a kompressor a supercharger?

yeah it is im sure it is. yeah im going with the private plate too ultimate stealth :D

enjoying my return to the shrine of the supercharger smoked a saab turbo :p on the way to work first time it hasnt misfired on full throttle new plugs rule :D

problem with de-badging altogether is the Corrado badger at the back leaves 4 holes when taken off. Got the K badge, had a quick look but the badge will need spacing out a little to hide all the holes, ot sure what it will look like but I'll give it a go as i can always change it back.

Wanted a chrome badge on the back to match the chrome rondell on the front and back and also a coupe badge on the front grill....

Stevemac....a) chrome matches my rondell b plan is to take the C badge off so no font to match up with c i understood Kompressor meant Supercharger?? Hope im not wrong or I'll look a complete plank lol ....appreciate u want to keep yours standard but I have seen a dark C with the badge on and it looked good.......just not sure if he had the rear panel smoothed and painted first....