Sign in to follow this  
Bally

Corrado Spotting - October 2004

Black G60 I think on North Street in Keighley West Yorkshire on Monday afternoon (04-10-2004) about 3pm ish- We waved and exchanged smug grins :D 8)

Saw it again goin down the Keighley bypass (Steeton to Keighley stretch towards Keighley) about 5mins later, I was heading towards Skipton.

Nice lookin motor 8)

Saw me a VR6 storm today, blue i think, from the blackwater traffic lights to yately, didnt realise you where still behind! Was running in my new clutch :lol: first time shes been on the road in 3 weeks! i was in white C with messed up front end :x

Really tidy looking VR6 parked outside Sidlow VW in Horsham today, also VR6 (I think) turning in to West London Audi on the Great West Road on Monday afternoon

Red Corrado in ATS in Macclesfield at 8:20 this morning... Anyone here? (was in a punto so running in stealth mode! ;) )

G reg red corrado on Lodge Lane, Newton-Le-Willows about 4.30 this afternoon, anyone? (was in the works 406 again)

Green VR6 M'reg going towards Reading on the a33 duel carriage way.

Didn't have time to wave, I was just about to hit light speed 8)

Two today, both blue. First one a VR6 coming out of Bradford-on-Avon about 1pm. I was in the Burgundy valver and flashed, we waved.

Second also in BoA (might have been the same) one about 3pm, I just saw the tail going round the mini roundabout to cross the river. I was in the coffee shop - trying to finish today's crossword.

Anyone here?

Two Corrado's whilst I was away on holiday this weekend on the northern tip of East Anglia..

First was a dark blue 1.8 16v, pulled up next to the Railway Pub in Stanhoe/Docking (I think) on Saturday afternoon about 3pm - was just unloading junk out of our old Merc estate and then you pulled up right along side me.

Second was a Burgundy kinda colour Corrado - early, not sure if it was a 16v or a G60 - looked very much like Joby's car (similar wheels) tonking past around 11:30am this morning on the way into Hunstanton on the A47. Again wouldn't have seen me as I was driving my parents old Merc estate.

Any takers?

An M reg looked like midnight blue with beige leather recaro's parked at show home opposite my close, lookin at new homes obviosley, in three score, norwich.

MMM the beige looked nice. :)

red ?16V /g60 lowered polished ronal alloys with TT interior bits at ASDA castlepoint carpark in Bournemouth last thursday7th oct

looked very nice :)

Spotted 2 over the weekend. One was a burgandy pearl (i think) J reg G60 parked outside the Jet garage between Rutherglen Main Street and Farmeloan Cross. And the other a red J reg G60 parked outside my mates flat in the West end of Glasgow (Hyndland area) J*** DTU. Anyone?????

red corrado, not sure wot engine i just caught a look at the modded front end .... anyway in Teeside Retail Park........ Was It U?? :)

Green Storm in Durham today (Tuesday). Didn't spot it myself but ma girlfriend texted me to say she had seen it 8) followed by the comment that 'they mustn't be as rare as you think', needless to say I soon put a stop to that kind of talk :)

Haven't seen it in Durham before. Any takers?

Saw two today:

Very tidy red one. Don't know model. Lowered, Red & clear in pro lights. Debadged grill. K515 UML. Hammering up Wilton Avenue in Southampton.

Silver one. K??? EMH. Didn't get a good look.

Anyone recognise these?

A very nice early spec Black G60 J433 *** (apart from a ding in the driver's side front wing) parked on Albermarle Road in York on Wednesday night as I was dropping off a mate. I stopped to have a look, and I must say I don't envy whoever it is with the speed bumps around there! If it's no-one on here, then I'll put a flyer on next time I'm there.

Also I keep seeing a (J Reg?) white G60 around town as well. Saw it about a week ago and gave the thumbs up as he drove past (I was on foot).

Cheers,

Tom

White C coming out Chippenham by Sainsbugs at 0715. No idea what type cos it was dark. I was in a works car so you wouldn't have seen me. Any takers?

I Seen U. White 16V H442*** parked up in Aylesbury Main Line Station.

Looking :wink: Good and all standard right down to the alloys.

:)