Sign in to follow this  
zarman

2005 Corrado Club of Canada Calendar

what do we do to collect the pictures for the calender then? do we post a lower res version on here to be voted on and then send a high res one to the person who is making the calender?

someone might as well get a vote system up and running even if it is too late for next year as the same may happen again next year :wink:

has anyone got the software that makes a large picture out of lots of smaller pictures,(got a starwars one like that) as that would make a cool front page to the calender 8)

Count me in as interested for the Canadian one, and of course the forum one for 2006...

Cheers,

Tom

I agree with Jim, we don't want to rush it but why not do it for the start of say Feb, at least there would be 10 or 11 months left. I'm sure peeps wouldn't mind being 1 or 2 months behind as long as we had one but still have January's in there.

Thoughts?

Me too, I will have a Canadian Calender!

and yes forum calender is a must, will buy when it comes out.

How about doing an Academic year (August to August?) or even a financial year (April to April) calendar? Gives us a little more time to sort out the pics?!? :lol: 8)

what month was the corrado launched? if its not going to start in january then there has to be a better reason than 'we couldnt get the pictures in time' :wink: base it on a corrado year!

Ahhh nice one zarman! Glad to see the calendar made it after all! I've been watching the progress on the CCC forum when I've had a chance, but the pics I took weren't anywhere near as stonking as the ones that you lot came up with.

http://www.corrado-club.ca/ubb/ultimate ... 0;t=000005 for anyone interested in how they organised it ;)

I think a UK calender would be a good idea too, but we need some top notch camera work like the Canadian one, so not just your average show snaps.

I'm still gonna have a copy of the CCC Calendar tho, especially as I know a few of the guys...

I'm up for organizing this for peeps. Got LOADS of stock photos laying around, plus could get some professional shots of peeps. Did think of doing it for the Corrado Clug GB, but it got shot down last year (what with all the troubles). Obviously too late for this year, but got all the pricing done last time. From memory, we were gonna have to charge about £15 a copy, but they were "proper" calenders, not just photocopied A4 sheets like some of the sheet I've seen from other "clubs".

I'm up for organizing this for peeps. Got LOADS of stock photos laying around, plus could get some professional shots of peeps. Did think of doing it for the Corrado Clug GB, but it got shot down last year (what with all the troubles). Obviously too late for this year, but got all the pricing done last time. From memory, we were gonna have to charge about £15 a copy, but they were "proper" calenders, not just photocopied A4 sheets like some of the sheet I've seen from other "clubs".

Very good of you to volunteer Campaign. I think it's best for there to be one leader so to speak. (2 many cooks & all that)

Campaign, I haven't got a problem with the sprinter. I was just offering a recommended printer. No I'm not a poet :lol:

I didn't drop by since posting this and now it's on page 3. The calendars should be ready by the end of next week. I takes a lot of work. Atleast 1solid week. This is the first time I have done a print piece so it's a bit of a learning curve. Hope it turns out well. :? I will let you know when they're done of course.

Well will hopefully be up for one - need to apologise really as we just used this thread as a discussion to plan our own calendar, but I think plenty of people will be up for a CC of Canada one - myself included :)