Sign in to follow this  
M15 VW

ARGH!!!!! (bodyshop pics 11/12/04) - updated 13/12/04

Someone has gone into the back of me when i was parked outside my house and fecked off.........looks like the doing of a bull bar ................... sooooooo not amused!!!

I would be ready to explode if that ever happened to my car......... :mad:

believe me i am!!!!! :mad:

Bet it was some stupid MPV too... and a woman (no offence nikki) :mad:

Was thinking the same.

Really sorry about that - you've not long had it all finished and put back on the road! That car has to be jinxed or something :(

i actually think i may know who it is .....a big bald tattoo'd up guy whos just moved in over the road

Seriously - inspect this guys vehicle to see if there's any of your paint on it..

have done already no signs of my paint. scuffs but no paint

What's his address - my m8 here says he'll come & break his legs for ya.... :wink:

even if im not 100% on who it is? lol

:( How much more punishment can my old mota take?!

Someone drove into me in Tesco car park a few weeks ago and left a couple of nice creases and blue paint all up the side of my car :mad: They just drove off too :mad:

Hope you get it sorted soon, Nikki :?

Can the rear bumpers be prepared when they get a knock like that? I've got a bit of a dent in the back of mine which was picked up when the previous owner had it - which isn't all that bad but leaves the top of the bumper not completely flat. I was wondering if this sort of damage can be repaired or does it mean a new bumper?

M15 VW, gutted for you!!!! it`s just not fair eh? hope you get it sorted soon

kerrinmay,

thats not the bumber its the back panel where the badges are,

i think bumpers can be repaired, cos the garage that looked at my g/f`s written off c said they could repair the front one on hers

you dont wanna know how much a new rear bumper is!!!!!

(around £400 + vat!!!) or e-bay i suppose

thats not the bumber its the back panel where the badges are

Sorry, didn't look at the pictures properly!

I had been looking on ebay for a new rear one in case they can't be repaired, but at that time I hadn't realised they differed between the early and late Corrado's, so glad I didn't buy one now as it would probably have been the wrong one!

Rear bumpers are even more expensive: around £580 + VAT, and that's just primed, so you have to paint it...

after having looking at my corrado in the daylight this morning its alot worse than i thought :mad:

that dent was caused by a crow bar and someone trying to get into my boot after having no luck with opening the doors!!

the door card on the drivers side has been pushed up and the bit of trim that goes on top of it has a huge crack in it

also i opened the boot this morning to see that they had scraped along the inside of it from left to right whilst trying to open it! Also there are scratches by the rear right corner light where theyve obviously had a go

You see, i havent put the door pins in so thats why they have tried all these other ways!!!!!!!!

all this for my bloody stereo (its not a face off) im gonna take it out today ffs!!!!

i am reeeaaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fecked off now!!!!!!!!! :x

F**king bastards!

Why do theses wankers insist on doing this when you have just finnished the car? :mad:

They could at least be 'tidy' thieves; makes you wish they would just put a window through and leave it at that sometimes...

Hope you get it all sorted with no problems though.

sheesh, sorry to hear your bad news... I hope you can get it sorted with the minimum of hassle...

(and I hope that someone nearby catches the little feckers and dishes out some good, old fashioned justice with their crowbar... ;) :twisted: )

Gutted for you Nikki. After all your hard work for some piece of human sh&te who cant get a job who thnks they can come and steal a car you've have spent you hard legally earnt money, makes me want to puke all over their face. I f&cking hate people like that, does my head in. Who do they think they are? If I caught anyone messing with my car I think I would probably end up getting arrested if nothing else. God that really annoys me!!! Cant you tell?? So wee local twats vandalised our fence the other day. I was raging!! and that was only a fence!

:mad:

Timo.

yeh im not amused at all!

Luckily my paint shop guy is 2 mins from my door and always doea me a good deal. Funny thing is though theres nothing in my car apart from the stereo and a load of fecking wires. my hubby is swaping my stereo as we speak to his face off, hopefully they wont do it again after ive got the dent sorted.

Im not sure if im going to get the scratches sorted too.....it depends on how much its going to cost...........luckily my hubby got tax rebate today so we all know what thats going to pay for :D

so if any of you see my car and it has feck all in it you know why!

i do indeed love my paintshop guy......

He said he doesnt want to take it in this week cuz it wont be a good job so its going in one day next week.

He's only charging me £90 to sort the dent out and spray it and the scrape on the inside is going to get a touch up.

Bless,he's too good to me. Think i owe him another guiness! :D

WOOWHO i do love my bodyshop man! I just got my car back tonight, i got a free polish and the inside got cleaned too!

Great job on the rear! :D

(excuse the fuzz from the camera phone!)