Sign in to follow this  
corradostorm

Justmatz Group Buy - (form. Corrado Key Ring)

Right,

Rather that start a new thread I've amended this one.

Quite a few people have shown an interest in the Key Rings (not many left apparently) but also other products from Justmatz.

Having spoken to Dave Kumar at JM he'll be happy to arrange a group buy if we get the numbers together.

So far the suggested buys are:

1. German number plate surrounds

2. Custom car mats

If anyone wants to join please PM.

If you want to add a product please post it the end of the thread (see the JM website).

(Mods, you may want to move this to the'For Sale' items as a sticky now its turned into a GB.

Corrado_Keyring.jpg

this is how it looks on my bunch size wise and they are quite good quality, solid not hollow. been cast from a wooden mould i think using that sand thats got oil in it and melted metal poured in where the wooden mould was(hope someone knows what im on about, made paper weights in school using this method)

very cool finishing touch for your keys!

I think Justmatz were selling these at Inters last year or the year before, quite expensive tho as I recall...
yeah i paid a tenner for it, but imagine what would happen if i was to put it on ebay :)

I was always interested in getting one of these, but you have to place an order for 15 keyrings! They won't except order for 1- from germany corrado site.

I just phoned JustMatz and the guy couldn't believe how many requests he's had for these in the past day or so... (mine's now on it's way! ;) :lol: )

I told him that it's just been mentioned on the forum and I think he may be visiting soon! 8) :lol:

Anyone want to try and organise a group buy on some of his other goods?!? ;) 8)

LOL, I called too, and he knew exactly what I wanted... bit of a shocker for them, they have probably had them kicking around in a cupboard for ages collecting dust, now they are suddenly flying off the shelves.

Just ordered mine and this is the reply i got when i told him I heard about it on the Forum

Gary - No problem - you are welcome!

I have indeed - I am glad you guys are picking up on these, these are so good and well made!

And the fact they are limited edition - over 10 Years old.

I sent 40 pieces to the states - so I think you guys just have to get these.

I have contacted my supplier to see if he has anymore - not too sure he will though?

Regards

Dave

JustMatz UK Ltd.

Anyone got one of these.

Corrado_Keyring.jpg

Make them a bit bigger, cut it in half and stick it on the back of your C, given that VW can't supply bloody badges any more.... :)

I've ordered two

£28 via paypal

I'm also interested in a group buy of number plate surrounds.

it just depends whos the cheapest ( as usual )

chubbz