Sign in to follow this  
Jonny Chee

Which rear lights?

I am wondering which rear lights to purhase that would best suit my Red 1991 G60.

I really cannot decide between the M3 style, clear style or smoked clear style. Also where is the best place to get hold of a set?

Any opinions would be gratefully received!

Thanks!

:)

M3 or smoked M3 on a red car- defo not the clear bling ones :?

Alternatively DIY all red would look 8) Much cheaper too :wink:

this should give you an idea of how the red/smoked would look on yours. The red looks a bit orange in that pic, they're properly red in the flesh (or plastic!)

only thing with the red tints is you have to make sure the lights still shine the right colours behind for them to be legal, I'm not sure if the reverse light counts or not? someone will be able to clear that up i'm sure, but I know from past experiance with other cars if you tint them as much as dennis.be has, they wont shine right and you could have problems come MOT time....they do look the nuts though! I like the 'g60' touch on dennis's...nice

The red G60 lights light up in the right color, the car-inspection made no problem on these ones.

Back_02.JPG

The blach ones on the picture are one of the many looks I've already had, these lights has about 10 layers of paint on it, normaly they spray about 3 layers if you want to see the colors light up bij day.

Fort3_10.JPG

On this moment I've got red-black ones, they light up in the right colors. I've also removed all logo's from Hella so they look clean as hell and they also reflect in the dark.

But I've got some clear taillights from In.Pro in the garage, these ones are for the summer months. People are making fun out of me because I'm changing so many times of taillights. My answer to this "This is the only side of the car you see when i'm accelerating, so be happy!!!" :lol: