Sign in to follow this  
20valver

Black 1.8T

Just thought I'd stick up a couple of pictures of my new C!

It used to belong to Dave Barker and he/stealth have to take credit for all the mods done to it...

260bhp 285lb @3200 (S3/TT 225 lump)

DTA management

Charge cooler

BCM Carbon Intake

Quaife LSD

Gemini 6sp Box

VW mSport dShafts

AP 4pots 330mm 28mm disc

2 Piece BBS

Koni T/a HR spings

Eibach ARB's

Porca GT3 Kevlar buckets

Full grey (MJ) leather retrim

Air-con

Black Respray

It's my 3rd C now. Gone from a high milage 1.8 16v, to a chip n pullied G60 and now this beast! :D

It used to belong to Dave Barker

Thought I recognised it!

Very very nice car. A typical example of Stealth's workmanship and no expense spared. Hope you enjoy it.

Saw that up for sale on here a few months back.. if i'd had the cash I would have snapped it up as it looks fantastic. Great colour, great wheels, great engine, great.. well.. you get the point :)

Hope you share many happy miles together :D

Cheers for the nice comments! and yeh it goes like stink!

I saw it advertised on here, and after convincing myself I might be able to afford it I popped over to see it.... and then made sure I could afford it! The surprising thing was that after a good few weeks of advertising, I was the onlly person to actually go and have a look at the car. It's only done 44,000 too which is a real bonus as it still feels like new.

I'll be sure to get it down to a couple of shows next year. Definately the Tatton Park one, and a couple down south...

I'll get a close up of the brakes put up at some point, but I'll have to borrow a digi camera. They are highly reccomended though, they have great control, don't snatch, but if you need them the car just stops.

Here's a couple more pics of the interior...

As Kev has said it did have another one of stealth's creations in it. I've got a RR graph of the VR vs the 1.8T somewhere. the 1.8T came out on top in temrs of lbs through the range

I have to say there's been a fair few quid thrown at this C in the last few years...

As Kev has said it did have another one of stealth's creations in it. I've got a RR graph of the VR vs the 1.8T somewhere. the 1.8T came out on top in temrs of lbs through the range

Any chance you could post this graph? I did have it before but now cant find it and wouldnt mind seeing it again as I may be going down a similar route to this car.

I'm trying to track down another copy of the graph myself. It was hosted by the previous owner, but has been taken down now, so I'm waiting for another copy to be sent through to me.

Remember this car when it was up for sale-looks spot on!

Guessing ur engine has seen its last legs Joe??

Cheers Fraser

Heard through the guys brother today that the cars been smashed up by someone else, hope you get it sorted out mate as twas a nice motor. Gutted for you :(

Yeh this is true. A 106 on black ice has made a real mess of the back end, and at the time I was stood alongside the car, both my car and I got sent flying down the road. getting evaluations done at the moment, but there was impact to the front too so it doesn't look good. I am obviously gutted as this was the car of my dreams, but the shock of being hit cought up in the whole colision outside the car has made me grateful that it was only a 106 that hit me. I somehow escaped with cuts, bruises, headaches and a bad back. I was very lucky.

I'll post up more whe I know whats happening with the claim. the good news is that insurance say they will stick to the agred evaluation of £9000 , so hopefully if the chassis is ok it won;t get wrtitten off.

Sorry to hear this, but sounds like it could have been worse, good luck in getting it all sorted.

Sorry to hear that, if its wrote off though with that spec id definately be trying to buy it back if you can, youd probably get your money back on the gearbox alone.