Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

In.Pro Taillights - New group buy

Last chance for any additoinal tail lights ... anyone?

The faulty/damaged set will be sent back tomorrow, once it has arrived (end of this week), the remaining 2 sets of clear/red will be sent to me, provided that stocks over in Germany have been replenished again ;-)

Just to keep you informed.

Otherwise keep the piccies of your newly fitted In.Pros coming :-)

Tempest

I've just got back from holiday to find mine in the 'Post' pile - thanks Tempest :)

Haven't unpacked them though as I doubt I'll get them back in the box.

Shall fit and take the obligotory photos tomorrow if it isn't weeing it down. :)

I kust got my car back today, so will fit the lights and get pics in the next day or so as well. 8)

And here's on mine. 8)

Dead chuffed.

picture_5_.jpg

Its good having both fogs with reflectors now. I've had both bulbs, but now they both look the same :)

I also wired up the indicator/tail clusters with bullet connectors instead of the straight-thru ones they give you - just in case I have to take them off, or whatever.

I'm about to contact the seller again, as he still owes me 2 sets of red/clears that have already been paid for. I'm also about to bundle in some more smoked (2, hopefully), so yeah, if you can get payment to me asap (see PM), I should be able to get you a set of clear/reds.

Tempest

OK, an update then. The seller is expecting the outstanding clear/red lights to arrive from In.Pro end of this week. He'll then bundle these lights with 3 more sets of smoked (as I've had another 3 peeps wanting to buy these lights). So bear with me a little bit, but we're moving again :-)

Tempest

smoked on a grey corrado? Well, I wasn't sure, but now I've fitted 'em I'm more than happy! :D 8)

AARRGGHH!!! "Sorry, but the maximum filesize for all Attachments is reached. Please contact the Board Administrator if you have questions." :bad-words:

Right, time to cheat... ;)

Inpros01.jpg

inpros02.JPG

Henny, attachment problem fixed.

And lookin' good :)

OK, doors closed on the 2nd round of this group buy, will transfer money over to Germany today or tomorrow.

The guy in Germany has confirmed that the clear/reds had arrived from In.Pro as well :-)

Tempest

FurkiG60, I may just leave it red as it seems to annoy everyone apart from me... I never see it 'cos I'm normally inside the car! :lol: :p

FurkiG60, that cushion lives in J-DUB as it's blue to go with the car! :p (looking at getting some more of these cushions anyway so I can get one in grey to go with the new cars paint... 8) )

mmm lime green... now THERE'S an idea... 8) :twisted:

Just called my supplier over in Germany: He's sending out parcels with lights to me tomorrow, as he was still missing one clear/red set.

Sorry about this delay, but I should have all remaining lights next week, depending on how long the relevant postal systems take in both countries ;-)

Tempest

OK folks, an update for those still waiting for their In.Pros.

My contact in Germany got a bit of a shirty call from me today, and it turns out that he hadn't actually sent out the big parcels on the Friday, that he said he would, as he was apparently still missing part of a smoked tail light set.

The parcels have now been shipped this Monday just gone, which means that in the best case the lights could turn up tomorrow, in the worst case it could be another few days till the postal service gets them across the channel and to me.

The good news, I suppose is, that they have finally been shipped, as opposed to my previous phone call, where they still had to be shipped ;-)

Apologies to all those still waiting, but you will still get your lights before the show season starts (which according to my agenda is the VW/Audi Indoor show at Malvern 3 Counties Showground on Sunday, April 10th - shameless plug there, as I have booked a stand especially for the Corradoforum :-) nudge, nudge, wink, wink - see Events forum for more).

Tempest

The last set of In.Pro lights has arrived, and I have contacted all relevant peeps, as I will be shipping them out tomorrow. All lights have been packed up, ready to go. Sorry again for the long wait to those who didn't get theirs during the first batch.

For fitment infos, once again: DO NOT follow the instructions supplied with the lights, as they suggest you cut the existing loom, which you shouldn't do. Instead get some blade connectors, crimp these to the wires coming from the lights and insert them into the relevant slot on the plug attached to your existing wiring loom. Do not cut this plug off your existing loom, not even if you decide to like me never ever want to go back to the original lights :lol:

Tempest