Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

In.Pro Taillights - New group buy

I could always do another group buy later on in the year, but given that the last one was approx. a year ago (managed to scrape in 11 back then), I though it best to just wait a whole year to ramp up enough interest.

I unfortunately also haven't got sufficient funds to pre-buy sets that I can then only sell on at a later date (stale stock, so to speak :lol:), so need confirmed orders before I can proceed.

1 more needed, I'll wait for Ian's verdict on Sunday :-)

Tempest

OK, I'm sending out PMs with payment details to everyone now.

Final price is 126 Quid (115 for the lights, and 11 quid for postage first from Germany to me, then onwards within the UK by Special Delivery - hope they don't lose the parcels ;-))

Tempest

Is it too late???

Nope, not until I've received all cheques and banked them, but that deadline is approaching rapidly now. You're still in, though :-)

Henny: PM sent, thanks!

Tempest

Get my cheque Temptest ? Posted Monday.

I'll contact each one by PM to let you know as and when I've received the cheque, so erm, no, yours hasn't arrived yet ;-)

Tempest

Too late to board this train Tempest? I could wire the money to you through PayPal and ill add and pay the 4% that they will charge you (robbing Gits)

Fully smoked for me my man, and in the mean while ill just cross everything in the vain hope I aint too late.

OK, folks, it had to happen: Someone pulled out at the last mo' (stupid me: Didn't wait this time till I had received EVERYONE's payment), leaving me with one set of clear/red In.Pros.

So, who wants this set? PM me, if you do. :-)

I'll leave this offer till tomorrow eve., as I'm hoping I still can cancel the 11th set, otherwise I'll be left out of pocket for one set :-(

Tempest

The Hub, I've got a set of smoked on order... I'll take the clears if you have my smoked...

That OK with you Tempest?

The Hub, I've got a set of smoked on order... I'll take the clears if you have my smoked...

That OK with you Tempest?

Yeah, no problem, will keep you posted :-) I'll let all 11 sets come through then, just wanted to know that I can get rid of the "spare" set of clear/reds.

Cheers, guys.

Tempest

Please confirm this is OK with you The Hub, so that Tempest doesn't end up stuck with a set of lights... 8)

Cheers (PM sent too! ;) )

just wanted to know that I can get rid of the "spare" set of clear/reds.

Cheers, guys.

Tempest

have they gone then? :lol: 8)

neil.

Cheers lads logged on and read the good news, thanksHenny, and sorry riley, :D

I'll be in contact with payment soon Tempest,

My bank manger ain't going to be happy with the amount i have shelled out in Jan, but what the hell, I am when i look at how far the Raddo has come in the 3 months i've had it. Money money money, but sure i could die tomorrow :lol:

Cheers lads logged on and read the good news, thanksHenny, and sorry riley, :D

for what m8?

i pm'd eric as soon as the 11th set came up :wink:

sorry,should have said :oops:

riley, are you saying these have been sold to you????

I would be a bit disappointed as they have been offered to me on a public forum and Henny, made the offer to me afterall???

Can you please clear this up as i have had no contact fromTempest, yet?????

Ok, folks: Just to clarify the events here:

Riley confirmed my offer today, Wednesday January 26th 2005 at 18:06 by PM stating payment is on its way.

First confirmation by The Hub in response to Henny's offer to swap lights was posted here in this thread today, Wednesday 26th January 2005 at 19:04, followed by a PM to me at 19:44.

That unfortunately technically means that Riley has come first, albeit by a mere hour or so. I have unfortunately due to work committments (yes I too do have a day job ;-) ) not been able to post any earlier, although the earliest that I would have been able to provide some feedback would have been shortly after 18:06 when Riley had sent me his confirmation to buy, being the first confirmation I have received for the remaining set.

I'm sorry if this has caused confusion, but it's probably only fair to deal with the last set on a first come-first served basis, unless Riley and The Hub want to come to some arrangement as to who wants the lights most ...

Then again, if I get another 10 or so together, I'm quite happy to organise another group buy, but let's get this one over and done with first.

For the others: Money has been transferred, and should have arrived in Germany, so I'm waiting for the lights to arrive on my doorsteo :-)

Tempest

Not impressed!!!! Surely as i posted first and Henny made the offer to me I should have first refusal. I too have a day job and replied as soon as I logged on this evening. I confirmed as soon as i knew the offer had been made, so surely riley should have been told that he could have them if I didnt confirm within 24 hours unless he contacted you before i did.

Nevermind :(

Not impressed!!!! Surely as i posted first and Henny made the offer to me I should have first refusal. I too have a day job and replied as soon as I logged on this evening. I confirmed as soon as i knew the offer had been made, so surely riley should have been told that he could have them if I didnt confirm within 24 hours unless he contacted you before i did.

Nevermind :(

im sorry m8,i did pm eric like he asked as soon as i saw they were available.

henny may have offered you his smoked lights but he isnt running the group buy,so nothing could have been 100% untill yourself,eric and henny had done the deal,so like i say i pm'd eric before anything was set in stone.

sorry m8,awkward situation :? :oops:

Ok guys, I can see this has gone a bit wrong and I think we will need to come up with strict rules for future group buys like everyone posts on the forum first and a list is made before PM's are sent to the organiser...

In this case I think Eric has done the only thing he can do and offered the last set on a first come basis.... I think this is a situation where the 'PM sent' posts become quite useful...