Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

In.Pro Taillights - New group buy

my all clears i have on a mo have deteriorated in quality and have dirt between casing and lens

Yeah this is the problem. Poor quality plastics and an inferior sealing method. To be honest you could go to VW, buy a brand new set of OE Hellas, a tin of red Foliatec and STILL be better off - and you'd have a better quality product.

So, what we want is assurance from InPro they've been improved and they've also junked the horrible chrome plating.... and then I might be tempted :)

also junked the horrible chrome plating

As the piccies of my set, when it freshly arrived last February, in the original stickied thread showed, the smoked ones haven't got any chrome plating :D

t_tails2.jpg

Tempest

I'm interested in a full-smoked set, ta' :)

Tempest - the perfect gauge with that picture, thank you!

Ill go for a set of fully smoked, at that price it would be rude not to, besides, if I dont like them I reckon a bit of profit could be made on ebay. :lol:

Arent they the smoke/red ones in that pic there Temptest

Nope, they are the smoked ones with NO nasty chrome plating :D In.Pro don't do the smoked/red ones, FK do 'm though, but their smoked isn't nearly as dark as the In.Pro variety 8)

bit of profit could be made on ebay

Probably right :lol:

Tempest

Ok mate ill have a set of the clear/red ones M3 stylee, damn good price good on you mate. Send me a PM tellin me where your wantin the money sent to

Cheers

Ross

Tempest has just headed back to Germany for chrismas and might not have access to a computer whilst there.. so don't be surprised if it takes a few days to get any answers to PM's now! :)

i'm very interested in the white/red M3 style. had thought about the all tinted, but my rado's dark burgandy pearl and i'm not sure they would look too good. from the purple one on page two, i think all dark tint makes the back look like a renualt 19 i used to own!!! I dont wanna go back there!

Thanks, JimsG60, for your message above, as I was starting to feel guilty already that I couldn't answer PMs.

Back again from D, will get moving tomorrow, as I'm still knackered from my long trip back (had to get up at 2 am this morning :-( ).

Bear with me folks, but things will start to move now :-)

Tempest

I'm interested in a full smoked set... just need to have a look and see what they'll look like on a pearl grey Corrado to make sure I like 'em... :|

OK, I've got a list of 10 names, but 4 are still what I would term "question marks", i.e. "not sure candidates" :lol:

I will be PMing the relevant folks, but if in the meantime I can get a further 4 confirmed folk, then I'll start PMing everyone payment details.

Hope this all doesn't sound too confusing :lol:

Tempest

im definate, im definate, im definate (can you tell im keen???) M3 style ones, Clear and red, ding dong

as per PM to Eric, I'll confirm on Sunday when I actually have my new car in my possession! ;) 8)

What's the deadline for this, or is it just the first ten?

I'm very interested at that price, but not sure I can afford it right now :(

Alternatively, would you be organising another gb a little later in the year Tempest, ?

I am also interested, as it looks like I have been let down by my bodyshop.They have had some red paint on order to tint mine for 6 weeks and still no joy.

Are you just ordering 10 sets?

I too am abit skint at present, will there be another group buy later in the year?

If not I will probably have a set.