Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

In.Pro Taillights - New group buy

yup, I only offered my smoked lights IF the clear tops were available... I didn't know that Riley had already put his name down on 'em... :oops:

Tempest, yup, I agree, it's gotta be a first come - first served thing and you've done a great job with setting up and running this group buy... 8)

The Hub, Sorry about that mate, I didn't know they'd already been spoken for...

riley, sorry for any confusion caused... 8)

sorry again guys,i think it was probably my fault for not stating that id sent a pm to tempest :oops:

im new to the group buy thing (great job by the way) and new to owning a c only having bought one a few days ago :)

hope theres no hard feelings the hub?

neil.

Not to worry Riley, I do believe that you contacted tempest first so there for you should have first refusal on the lights :wink:

I am sure you can understand that when i read the post I assumed no one else had been interested as no one else had posted or showed there interest on the Thread. Shouldn't jump to conclusions in future :roll:

Just have to wait till the next GB

No hard feelings mate :p 8)

Ok, folks, just had confirmation from my source in Germany: Lights are on their way to me :-)

Just have to wait till the next GB

Might be sooner than later then. You might also be lucky that someone decides they don't like their lights (as happened with last year's group buy) and puts them up for sale shortly after ...

Tempest

No hard feelings mate :p 8)

haha,good m8,good :lol:

and like tempest says,people may not like em,including me!

not sure weather the m3 style will be a bit 'in ya face' on a black c?

cheers,neil.

yeah, Riley, I'm thinking the same about the black ones being a bit too dark on a pearl grey C... Well, I'll try 'em and see what I think, if I don't like 'em with either the Grey of my new one or the Blue of J-DUB, I'll sell 'em on and wait until the next group buy and get some more M3 styleeee ones... 8)

yeah, Riley, I'm thinking the same about the black ones being a bit too dark on a pearl grey C... Well, I'll try 'em and see what I think, if I don't like 'em with either the Grey of my new one or the Blue of J-DUB, I'll sell 'em on and wait until the next group buy and get some more M3 styleeee ones... 8)

i think itll look the b0ll0cks on the pearl grey (great colour) me self m8 :D

Nope, nothing has arrived yet ... I know from past experience that it can take a good week to get parcels shipped either way unlike letters which typically make it in 3 days or so.

Tempest

Coming home today I found a DHL-delivery card, went to the depot (it was after 19:00) only to be told that they're open only from 9 till 5 ... typical.

Woohay, could the taillights have arrived? Haven't ordered anything else recently, honestly ;-) Right, will go back tomorrow during my working hours then :lol:

Tempest

hope so,these could cheer me up after reversing into what looked like a pug of some description,well i dunno? it was hard to see with all the fibreglass in the way :mad: :cry:

Coming home today I found a DHL-delivery card, went to the depot (it was after 19:00) only to be told that they're open only from 9 till 5 ... typical.

Woohay, could the taillights have arrived? Haven't ordered anything else recently, honestly ;-) Right, will go back tomorrow during my working hours then :lol:

Tempest

Wehey, keep us informed tempest you legend

OK, folks, you might think we're an automotive parts company, but I can assure you (and JimsG60 will be able to confirm) we are actually an IT company :lol: OK, not the best piccie, but at the top of those 2 large boxes is one smoked lens :-)

Will start shipping out today.

OK, some info on how to fit these (even though it's been discussed before: DO NOT follow the enclosed fitment instructions!!! Those instructions suggest cutting the existing wiring loom. DO NOT do this! Instead look carefully at the plug that you take off your existing tail light, and you'll realise that you can insert some nice flat/blade crimp connectors (available from the likes of Maplins, mine came from my former university :oops:, on loan, of course :lol: ) into the plug. Crimp flat/blade connectors onto the In.Pro light wires, fit the lights to your Rado, and insert the connectors into the existing plug, voila, job done.

Hope that makes sense :D

Tempest

now that's a lotta lights! :lol: 8)

Cheers once again Tempest! I can't wait to get my hands on these! 8)

thanks for the fitting tip,had to do the same with the m3's on the sportline...

well done m8 8)

Hey Temptest or anyone else, have you got a pic of these Crimp flat/blade connectors?

If you go to Maplin.co.uk you could show us the pic of the ones you mean? I looked online but can't tell which ones it is.

Thanks

Hey Temptest or anyone else, have you got a pic of these Crimp flat/blade connectors?

Here you go:

42727i0.jpg

Tempest

here ya go m8,i think tempest means the male version of these...

Jameco-Terminal-109111.jpg

edit: how slow am i??????????? :lol:

Bit of a set-back: One set of clear/reds is still missing, and another set is damaged :-( As I was applying the address labels in no particular order, the last 2 in the pile of clear/reds have been PMed about this, as I am waiting for a response from the German seller as to when and how I'll be getting the 2 sets.

All the other sets should go out today with a bit of luck.

Tempest