CoxyLaad

Coxys R32 4 Motion Corrado - On the Road!!!!

did you buy that vortech off ed38 mate?? if you did have you got any pics of the bracket that actually holds the vortech onto the engine.

i "may" of possibly bought a v1 :)

yes i did buy it mate, but no i have no pctures of the bracket as of yet, its tucked away in my garage. i will try and get some pics for you.

Was it trimmed so when your in 1st, 3rd and 5th it didnt hit the dash as i heard it can but dont know where from, looks good though and i must say that bucket looks 1 of if not the comfiest i have seen. Long journeys are not an issue on that 1.

it was trimmed to it will fit in the same position as the corrado. gearstick as no clearance issues if its done properly

thats how cool my exhaust is! at tickover its near silent, give it some right foot and it screams.

not really possible to accelerate as it current only has a handbrake!

one of ebay, i think it was HIDs4you or something. I actually bought it off me mate, who bought them off ebay, so will have to check the box. They are fantastic though, you wouldnt believe corrado headlights could be so bright!

I was looking at changing the lights to get better light output, but theres just no need with these.

Electric level adjustment as in the corrado OE headlight adjusters or bits that come with the kit? I would like to fit OE electric adjusters to my corrado but getting hold of the bits isn't easy is it?

No they are not but the adjusters that are fitted to Passat lights from 92-98 ish fit Corrado lights, Toledo ones do too but the rod needs lengthening....(Phnarr !)