Sign in to follow this  
greegs

My new VW

Hi, sold my Corrado VR6 to KARMANN from the forum on the 18th of December, the plan being to buy a cheap run around and then get a Golf mk4 gt tdi in spring. Well just over 24 hours after selling my VR (serious withdrawal symptoms) I saw a golf G60 advertised on PVW website, turned out to be only 15 miles from me, went to have a look and bought it there and then!!

It's a G60 oettinger factory tuned (supposedly only a few oettinger tuned in country), stage 4 charger, electric recaros, supersprint exhaust etc. 215bhp-Quick car but the constant wet weather in scotland means I mostly wheelspin-even in 3rd! Struggling a bit with the left hand drive but I'll see how I get on. I've included some pics below;

Thanks, it may be for sale in the next few months if I am still struggling with this left hand drive caper. It used to be owned by Willie Skelton who runs the fife region club gti meetings.

im sure you will get used to it just fine... take a bit of getting used to but feel quite normal pretty quickly

Hi Gregor, just noticed this thread. Fine looking Golf youv got there,loving the wheels.How you getting on with the left hand driving now?

Cheers Fraser

I have been wasted by this golf at the hands of Craig the old owner! coming back from a CGTI meet in Dunfemline.....

Have a check under the rear number plate.... I seem to remember noticing something while craig was changing the plates from Wullies private ones to the current reg..... if it is starting to rust a little, its worth sorting asap, especially if its a keeper!

Nice buy!

Thanks for comments guys. Unfortunately due to various reasons including struggling with the LHD I am going to be putting car up for sale in the next few weeks. It will have a years MOT and 6 months tax and is a very nice example but it has to go and it is now back on BBS RM's. Any interest send me a PM.