Sign in to follow this  
mildmanneredjanitor

Corrado Spotting - December 2004

Saw a red Corrado just outside Bow Brickhill today - could'nt tell what varient but gave him a wave.

I was in the very low white G60 coming from the MK direction.

Hello who ever you are :D

OK, own up :lol: : Whose is the violet VR6 (Storm badged) N323FLC Rado that's parked in the TechnoCentre car park in Coventry this morning?

Shoot, support call (networking probs) :mad: , so can't get take a piccie.

OK, got rid of the guy, here's a pic (and yes he could do with some new tail lights :lol: )

Tempest

Gorgeous dark blue corrado! Sitting on BBS RC's, decked! In Hounslow/Southall area (west london) Last Saturday...had a corrado-forum.net sticker in the rear 3/4 window....

So good I had to take a pic, even if it was on my phone...

Picture22.jpg

Picture23.jpg

Picture24.jpg

Yes yes, that would have been my car..

I cant see the pics??

if anyone sees a red g60 around chorley/bolton/wigan startin j180 its me in my new toy 8)

Dark blue? very dirty :!: On A77 northbound at Whitletts roundabout at 14:30hrs today Anybody :?:

Christ, They are like busses, Not seen a rado on the roads for donkeys and two in as many days. (not including the one I seen in Ds motors Stacey Bushes - Mauve reg vr6 "STORM" last Saturday)

Very Nice k reg G60, (Met Purple) I Think on the H8 MK this morning at 7am. gave ya a beep, beep beep beep.

:wink:

Spotted H*** HEV along Rope Walk in Ipswich earier, looked fairly tidy :wink:

Saw this today aswell, first rado i've seen about in ages

Red K plate zoomed past me towards Olney on the A509 at about 1.30 today. Think you waved but i was too slow to notice! Looked and sounded very nice 8)

Supercharged wrote:

Spotted H*** HEV along Rope Walk in Ipswich earier, looked fairly tidy

Saw this today aswell, first rado i've seen about in ages

I saw another one today, Comet car park in Ipswich Whitehouse... H*** LEH ?

I saw another one today, Comet car park in Ipswich Whitehouse... H*** LEH ?

Black 16v ?? Sebrings?

....................stepped out of the wifes Citreon C3 to be passed by a Blue VR6 in Asda car park Long Eaton at 7.30 tonight.

Really nice standard'ish looking Blackberry VR6 on the A45 heading towards Birmingham at about 2:30pm today.. I kinda pulled alongside you, you looked a bit surprised and I trundled off up ahead and turned off towards Browns Lane in Coventry.

This better be someone on here because it just never seems to be!! :)

Another 2 I've not seen before in Ipswich yesterday, one M reg VR along Wherstead road (flashed my lights at it then realised I was in a Golf SDI Estate - :oops: )

The in the evening I saw a nice early G60 parked accross the road fom Pals, H** VVT I think....

a Red dirty VR6 near Linford Wood MK this morning abt 8.50am, I was turning into work, you slowed down & waved at me as i came across the dual carrigeway.. anyone here??

Saw 2 Corrado's in the BHS Multi storey car park in Salisbury yesterday afternoon. One was a dark blue Valver with an interesting spoiler on the rear screen, and the other was an M Reg Green VR just like mine. I drove past you as we were leaving the car park at the same time..

Christmas Day, shiny red, flashed and came past as I was bimbling west along the M4 approaching M32 junction. Didn't spot model as was too busy eyeing your lady :lol: Anyone here?

Yesterday morning - heading along the road to stamford bridge near york.

burgendy-ish corrado, looked like a VR, coming the other way - I flashed (the lights) he waved, anyone on here?

Today i saw a very nice blue c poss g60 reg: J*** DHV parked up in st albans road watford see this one alot when ive been around the watford area delivering & also x-mas eve driving down yorktown road sandhurst green early morning saw a green c poss vr6 reg: G*** JOB then another on the m25 by swanley was black thats all i managed to notice as they were goin the other way and finally gefco in crossways dartford saw a black c poss vr6 reg: K* UWE see this one almost everyday...One of these must be off of here!

Dark blue C heading westbound on the M4 after lunchtime today- think it was near Slough. I was going in the opposite direction :)