Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

Billinjahs finished!

hi bill ive sent you a few pm's but never seen your car matey very nice indeed! interior is minty! let us know what tyres you put on mine get cut into like that from the arch its annoying!

Looking good Bill, lovely interior.

I had 195/40/16 on my 7" BBS until recently. I've had to go 195/45/16 now and i don't like the look as much myself, or how it feels when you turn into a corner as discussed in that 16 vs 17 thread.

The circumfarance is smaller than standard with 40/16's so you do get a bit of a gap inbetween the rear bumper and tyre, but i could live with that.

The guys in the tyre places looked at me as if i had 2 heads when i asked for 195/40/16 cos they'd never heard of 'em.

The only benefit with having the 45's on is that i have more ground clearance now and its a little smoother over some of the hideous roads.

Go 40's if i were you !!

Matt

mmmm im coming round to the idea only thing is just brought brand new 45's!!

:lol: no comment :p

Looking good Bill! Look forward to seeing it in the flesh. I had the same wheels a few years back. Look way better on yours! :( 8)

Jay

busy getting bits together to put a new racepower flowed head and inlet along with a piper cam should give some nice gains! oh and this bita bling (BBM fuel rail) all of the manky bits in the bay pic will be long gone before anyone sees it in the flesh!

well im back from my hols today so time to get cracking! got everything i need now to put the new racepower head on and piper cam cheers to the forum members that helped me out getting those bits! glad the weathers nice here now but i was here for the past week!

right as many of you know i had my rado painted and was never happy with it so today i bit the bullet went to the local porsche bodyshop and booked it in for a full windows out no filler just lead used respray! costing thousands but hey 'shes worth it!' if i dont win any shows after that my toys are gonn be well and truely out the pram :lol: seriously though im really looking foward to getting the paint just how i want it!! ive done a serious amount of work under the bonnet so pics and spec up soon.