Sign in to follow this  
Red=Fast

Almsot Final T-Shirt Designs Page 4! - updated 01/20/05

Alright guys, I could not wait to clean it up but here is a VERY ROUGH version of the next draft of designs. The design is going to be cleaned up a lot from this version, but this is a general idea of how it will look. Let me know what you think. =]

guickG60.jpg

Alright guys, I could not wait to clean it up but here is a VERY ROUGH version of the next draft of designs. The design is going to be cleaned up a lot from this version, but this is a general idea of how it will look. Let me know what you think. =]

the rough look works quite well, maybe just a bit more distinction between the g&s at the beggining and it would look cool

Not keen myself, liked the designs from the first drafts, and liked the cnut designs without the cnut, bit of a fcuk thing going on there but some of us have kids, so i wouldnt be buying one. But like i said i did like the minimalist modern sort of design

Thanks guys. I actually put a lot of work into getting the new outline of the car to make it more Corrado like.

As for making more of a distinction I will play around with it to see what I can do maybe a dash or something. Again, this was my first working of the new design. I can still change things up a bit.

I don’t know if I am going to be sticking to the older designs because only a few people actually liked them. Maybe I could make a shirt that will just have the Corrado outline on it or something.

Thanks for some positive feedback. With all the negative I got with the cnut ones this feels pretty good. =]

Here are some more rough designs since people haven’t been reading the posts they think I am only doing G60 ones. Here are the G60, VR6, and 16v ones:

g60driven.jpg

vr6driven.jpg

16vdriven.jpg

These are still the rough designs. I just wanted to show proof of there being a design for most of the models. Again, things are going to be cleaned up a lot more.

Really like the outline now, maybe just tidy up the writing a little and not to sure about the driven bit!!!! Trying to think up something else but it's late.

I quite like them - and would definately want the VR6 one.

Keep the colour plain and don't over elaborate.

I think subtlety is the keyword of the Corrado...well done

ok but be sure to get some good quality tshirts - not the novelty ones that come out of the wash faded and three times bigger :shock:

Like the new outline, but prefer the old text.

I'd go with that too...

yeah thats what im feeling but to be honest im not that fussed as id probably still have one whatever the final design is.

exclusive designer corrado tshirts-move over versace

How to spot a Corrado owner at 20 paces... :lol:

When can I get one!!! price not important....want one now!!

HAHA...Thanks guys! I think this may be very close to the final design. I may tweak with the text slightly; but I think that’s pretty much it. I am also going to sharpen the lines on the Corrado a bit and make them darker and easier to see. Give me a little time to hone the design and then comes getting them printed on quality shirts. I have a hook up for good silk screen printing. I am very excited for this to actually happen!

Alright guys I have made a few changes to the designs. I made the outline with thicker lines to make it easier to see. I also tweaked the text slightly to make it easier to read and I put all of the designs on to each color of shirt to give you a rough idea on how it’s going to look on each shirt.

Another addition to be added on is the text on the back of the shirt. I haven’t decided if I want it to run across the shoulders or along the bottom of the shirt in the back but the phrase is "If you think the love of your life is high maintenance, try mine" or just “corrado-forum.net” heh. So let me know what you think. I think this may be close to final draft material. I also included the actual size pictures of the design that is going to be on the shirt so you can see the detail a bit better. But yeah check them out and let me know what you think.

Anyways, here are the pictures:

bw16vDriven.jpg

bwG60Driven.jpg

bwVR6Driven.jpg

b16vt.jpg

bG60t.jpg

bVR6t.jpg

bw16vt.jpg

bwG60t.jpg

bwVR6t.jpg

g16vt.jpg

gG60t.jpg

gVR6t.jpg

not over keen...

but still look ok.

Think they would look nice with vr6 in the writing as it is on the back of the car- what do people reckon?

il have one if i like them!!!

i like the smudged style writing, it gives it a sort of worn casual style

i think just plain text would just look dull and a bit cheap

you could try just "corrado" in the same text as the badge or "supercharged" in the style of the supercharged badge

or whatever engine its for

how about adding the aerial to the outline too?