Sign in to follow this  
Timo.

Who's got a Yellow G60

Lets hope he gets it - good news for the rest of us

there is a nugget yellow g60 for sale in norwich for £5500!!!

:shock:

Holy S&&t!!!

How many miles has that done? 10,000 ?

T.

I have been informed today that only 28 nugget yellow g60s (in rhd form) were imported into this country!!!!

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky if there is 20 left.

T.

Where did you hear that then matey? ..Just out of interest :)

If thats the one i've seen it's a very tidy car - why shouldn't G60's command the same amount or money as VR's?

exactly what i was thinking :o a well sorted low milleage G60 is worth every bit if not more than most standard vr's imo.

There was a yellow valver around my way for ages but haven't seen it for a while.

Nugget yellow has really grown on me especially on split rims with dark centres.

I have been informed today that only 28 nugget yellow g60s (in rhd form) were imported into this country!!!!

Yikes!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky if there is 20 left.

T.

Where did you hear that then matey? ..Just out of interest :)

Cant remember but it was a reliable source and I can believe it.

Do you want to buy my Dad's?

T.

I got one, I have heard that 19 RHD Nugget G60's were imported - had the same number from a couple of sources now

It's hard to know which report is true, is there any way of finding out for deffinate? (calling RW1!)

..Also, what about Jasmine Yellow? ..it's in the list of colour codes, but i'm sure i've never heard of or seen one.

There was a video going round of a VR6 nugget that was originally stolen recovered (g60)and the guy put a Vr in it,quite right as well !

Nothing to report in the highlands,regarding G60 nuggets

But I would have one with leather obviously and banana man tinted lights..

That pic of the three G60s is on my Desktop,such a lovely pic

Chubbz

original colour, it started life as a G60 but was stolen and stripped, I bought it as more or less a bare shell about 8 or so years ago and rebuilt it into a VR. I ran the car for 6 years and loads of track days before selling the shell and a big pile of bits to Coxylad, but now she’s back with me ready for the 3rd reincarnation :lol: it just gets faster every time

there has to have been more than a handful of nugget G60's,we are speaking about a production run of almost 2yrs in RHD form(late 90-mid92)........and also yellow was becoming fashionable on cars again round that era,are ppl maybe not getting mixed up with the figures of perhaps its last few months of production here :?:

there was one for sale on the trader on 17miles away from me for 1500quid i'd have had it if i had the cash,looked today and now its gone,although there is a 1.8 16v (green)25miles from me with borbet A's for only 600 and odd quid

Seems unlikely that there were only a handful seeing as this thread alone can account for quite a few!

Personally I think it's all\propaganda started by Walesy to try and make his ride more special. ;)

original colour, it started life as a G60 but was stolen and stripped, I bought it as more or less a bare shell about 8 or so years ago and rebuilt it into a VR. I ran the car for 6 years and loads of track days before selling the shell and a big pile of bits to Coxylad, but now she%u2019s back with me ready for the 3rd reincarnation :lol: it just gets faster every time

So was that your video I have watched,

your car was quite a rocket !

hehe

Roddy:-

I always thought it was over a 100 yellow ones were sold but that included valvers

There must be figures available somewhere regarding ow many of each colour were produced etc ?

original colour, it started life as a G60 but was stolen and stripped, I bought it as more or less a bare shell about 8 or so years ago and rebuilt it into a VR. I ran the car for 6 years and loads of track days before selling the shell and a big pile of bits to Coxylad, but now she%u2019s back with me ready for the 3rd reincarnation :lol: it just gets faster every time

So was that your video I have watched,

your car was quite a rocket !

hehe

Roddy:-

I always thought it was over a 100 yellow ones were sold but that included valvers

yep that was mine, more vids here http://www.20vsyncro.co.uk/track_days.htm most work but some i've deleted but not the link