propa chuftie :D

got stopped the other day at tescos. pulled up next to a mk3 golf gti to give the c some company lol, as i was locking up i heard "nice corrado mate" as the fella who owned the golf came over to his car, he told me how he was looking to get a corrado soon and wondered if i was selling mine, offered me his mk3 plus £1300 there n then but i have become rather attached :luvlove:. so let him have a drive around the car park, being a bit weary sat in the passengers seat. shortly after another mk3 pulled up which happened to be one of the guys friends who owned a vr6 with various modifications, looked nice! after about a half hour chat we all went our separate ways and i always get a wave from them if i see them out n about. there really is nothing like the vw scene :D.

Had a couple of people tell me that ive had a nice respray on the car. Thing is it hasnt been resprayed in its life. Proof that hours and hours of solid cleaning works :D

Also had a council worker tell me that i had a nice VR6....i just agreed and didnt tell him it was a 1.8 16v :lol:

Went to a VW breakers today to get a piece for Mrs Rat's GTTDI and everyone came up to the gates to look at my Corrado and all commented how nice it was and how you hardly see them, made me smile!

My dad was fitting a radiator in a neighbours house and the bloke pipes up, 'Your daughter has a really nice car!' (hes currently got a Touareg and has had all sorts of Jags, BMWs, motorbikes, etc. in the past).

'Which daughter?'

The bloke replies, 'Not the one with that blacked out Mercedes thing, the other one with the Scirocco! (close enough!) Stunning car and it sounds lovely when I hear it drive passed!'

'I think it sounds like a bloody WW2 Bomber!'

'Yeah, exactly! Its brilliant!'

That brings the count up to 9 people who thinks my G sounds like a WW2 bomber and still only 1 who thinks it sounds like a helicopter :lol:

I've not had my C for 2 weeks yet, but it gets plenty of attention being flash red on BBS LM reps polished lips (it's still riding on standard suspension though which is embarassing!).

Best chuftie to date was in the carpark of a local pub on Sunday, chatting to a mate when an old guy comes over and starts talking about the C saying he hasn't seen one 'looking this pretty' in years!

I showed him the electric leather recaros but he wasn't really interested, he said they probably weight too much and i should strip the motors out of them!

I caused my girlfriends mobile to shoot out of her hand and onto the back seat when I put my foot down hard in second the other day. "wow, i didn't know it was that fast, i wasn't expecting that"

rock on.

I caused my girlfriends mobile to shoot out of her hand and onto the back seat when I put my foot down hard in second the other day. "wow, i didn't know it was that fast, i wasn't expecting that"

rock on.

Damn, I wish I could get mine to say that instead of fearing for her life when I put it down :lol:

rock on.

Damn, I wish I could get mine to say that instead of fearing for her life when I put it down :lol:

Unfortunately I live in London and rarely get to put the foot down, 20 mph max! It was after about 3 weeks of me giving her lifts too. :(

came out sainburys and a chap and his missus were walking round my car, i walked over feeling a bit embarrassed to be honest..he said "tidy car you've got there like, very nice indeed"...

Got one this morning walking from my car to the trainstation, a bloke told me he loves my Scirocco so i told him thanks but it's actually a Corrado, he goes aaah it's a Colorradione (or some other very innaccurate version/pronounciation of Corrado) and went on to tell me about the Triumph Herald? he once had!

Not quite a chuftie but...I drove to work today as I overslept and parked in the NCP. Came back to find a note on the car:

"Your RS4 reps looked better

Suited the car better

Nice wheels though

N6 ***"

Er...thanks I think?!?

N6 DUB? I think that's Mark on Edition38 with the silver Mk3 VR (that used to be a 1.4 cl) and e46 M3 beemer..

A few days ago driving along quite the thing and my Corrado suddenly lost power and inexplicably came to a halt. I couldn't get the car to start again so headed the few hundred yards back to my flat leaving the car abandoned in the middle of the road. When I got back a few minutes later, a guy stopped nearby in his wife's Mk3 Golf and said " Nice car mate, I'll get my taxi and give you a tow, we VW'ers need to stick together". And he did. Coming back a few minutes later only to find that his tow rope didn't go through the eyelet on the Corrado, then he proceeds to tell me that he had to get his dog put down earlier that day for biting people, and produces one of those extendable dog leads that he then fixes to my car and then tows me in this manner round the corner to my flat. He knew where to take the car as he had admired it driving through the area previously.

What a nice geezer. Would you get that treatment in a Vectra?

The car is still at the garage and they appear to be none the wiser as to the actual problem. :scratch:

i was traveling through durham the other week when the sun was out wit me bit shades on as ya do haha 8) ,

came round a corner and let her rip down a road before me m8s house in 2nd , he lives rite on a shopping street type thing and as i got out this guy walked past in a full suit with his briefcase and said "by thats moves dosnt it" haha

wish i could of came back with a witty remark instead of "aye cheers m8" lol :clap:

corrado's seem to be a big car kisd like too, every time in around mine all the kids ride around it on there bmx's sayin it mint that m8, followed by "SPIN IT, SPIN ITT" when ya drive away :lol:

N6 DUB? I think that's Mark on Edition38 with the silver Mk3 VR (that used to be a 1.4 cl) and e46 M3 beemer..

No, its a black Mk3 on RS4 reps - which is probably why he prefers them to the THs. :wink:

i was pulled up by the security in canary wharf just so they could tell me i had a nice car :)

when i first got my G60, my older brothers mate came up to me and said ''nice car sam, i reckon its nicer than your bros VR6..'' as my bro was walking over as he said it and said with a slite stutter '' yea.. but it it its had a respray and everything bla bla..'' yes matt. was well chuffed as had fair few cars now and not many people have said that they are real nice!

oh and another, as i was getting out of it the other day my neighbour came out to go to his car (bearing in mind hes seen me have fair few cars..) he said 'finally got a nice car then sam' whilst tapping me on the back and a massive grin on his face! thought cheeky b*stard but also felt good lol

Had some bloke in a TT pull up next to me at the lights in Streatham last night, he looked the car up and down, gave me a big grin and a thumbs up and then sped off to rejoin the queue. :thumbleft: :grin:

Some chap in the car park of KFC in Derby gave the car a good looking over this afternoon as I was leaving, he even looked back over his shoulder! Yay! :D

Oh, and a policeman gave me a thumbs up the other week - now theres a stamp of approval!

broken down outside a bar called 'traffic'? just off southampton row in london on double yellows at midnight, in horrendous traffic waiting for recovery, and TWO guys from the bar came over to chat about my car and corrados in general :D

thanks to them for cheering me up, and making me enjoy owning a corrado :clap:

An officer of the law pulled me over and gave me a warning about speeding last year,but then he started gushing about the corrado and how nice they were etc.

Turned out to be a pleasant experience in then end. :)

Similier experiance regarding Mr Plod.

Was parked up in top level Tesco carpark taking some shots of the car prior to selling :brickwall:

Needless to say it was gleaming and looking stunning :notworthy:

Plod roll in as I'm bopping and diving round the car takes pictures ''Show me angry'' yeah Baby! ''lower your suspension a little'' oh that's it! your so hot tight now!! :lol: etc etc

Plod winds window down, 'nice car that (me: um yeah, i like ot keep it clean :confused4: ) 'must be hard sticking to the speed limit'. :sleeping: coppers eh, Boom Boom