there was a young lad looked 16-17 years old hanging around outside

I was shocked by his knowledge!

Maybe it was a really small, young looking old man! :lol:

Maybe so, it was dark :lol:

I'm sure I added these chufties but apparently not!

On the night someone ran into the back of me in me 4th day driving my G60 :bad-words:. After calming down from the original rage of being smashed into, the boy in the car in front said "Mate, I'm so gutted for you! Seen you go past at Tesco and it looked and sounded amazing!"

If that wasn't enough of a kick in the balls one of the policemen came over and asked who's car it was. I said it was mine and he said "Ah the pride and joy is this?" Said to him I wouldn't class it as that cause I've only had it for 2 weeks! Then explained it was off the road for most of it. Ended up having a proper conversation about Corrado's to him as he always wanted a VR6.

I took the G60 to a work "away day" on Friday. I knew there were a few car nuts in our department but didn't realise how much attention the Rado would get! I had 5 different people come over to ask about it, 2 of them said they had always wanted one and chatted for ages about ins and outs of ownership.

I think my boss was a bit miffed that they were staring at my car when were supposed to be looking at a landscaping project on the opposite side of the car park! :lol:

I only got one woman wrinkle her face up and sarcastically say something about it just needing some go faster stripes and a bigger sound system to complete the look- I think she was offended by the noise! :p

I only got one woman wrinkle her face up and sarcastically say something about it just needing some go faster stripes and a bigger sound system to complete the look- I think she was offended by the noise! :p

People who say things like that about Corrados, know nothing about them.

I've got a mate at work who likes to take the pi55 out of my car, saying its a banger and laughs that its 15 years old. He knows nothing about the car. Oh and this is from a bloke that drives a bright green Fester. :pukeright: :lol:

I've got a mate at work who likes to take the pi55 out of my car, saying its a banger and laughs that its 15 years old. He knows nothing about the car. Oh and this is from a bloke that drives a bright green Fester. :pukeright: :lol:

Ye I think she was just winding me up cos so many people were raving about it- but why do people feel the need to comment if they don't have a clue? I'm always quite proud of the fact that my car IS 18 years old and still on the road (and faster than most things you can pick up for under £2k, old or new)

But hey, I guess if everyone knew about and loved Rados they'd be a status symbol for tw*ts instead of a cult classic! :D

Ye I think she was just winding me up cos so many people were raving about it- but why do people feel the need to comment if they don't have a clue? I'm always quite proud of the fact that my car IS 18 years old and still on the road (and faster than most things you can pick up for under £2k, old or new)

But hey, I guess if everyone new about and loved Rados they'd be a status symbol for tw*ts instead of a cult classic! :D

Very true mate. I do always say to the bloke when he comments - i cant wait to see what your car will be like in 15 years time.

I can already guess it'll be sat rusting MORE in a scrappers lol

But hey, I guess if everyone new about and loved Rados they'd be a status symbol for tw*ts instead of a cult classic! :D

Very true mate. I do always say to the bloke when he comments - i cant wait to see what your car will be like in 15 years time.

I can already guess it'll be sat rusting MORE in a scrappers lol[/quote:8idqr01e]

Im feeling an overwhelming sensation of loyalty and patriotism!! (if the Corrado were a country, that is :wink: )

non chuftie. my mrs ex dropped the kids back to ours saw my car outside .the kids ,'theres robs vr6 ' .the ex,'what is it looks like a boys car!!,spose he's goin to park that s##t wagon in my garage looks like a 1.1 with a big exhaust!!!'..........di##head

non chuftie. my mrs ex dropped the kids back to ours saw my car outside .the kids ,'theres robs vr6 ' .the ex,'what is it looks like a boys car!!,spose he's goin to park that s##t wagon in my garage looks like a 1.1 with a big exhaust!!!'..........di##head

looks like a 1.1??? :scratch:

Woke up this morning to find that someone had written 'LOVE IT' on my bonnet! Assume it was abit of drunken corrado love! :luvlove:

Woke up this morning to find that someone had written 'LOVE IT' on my bonnet! Assume it was abit of drunken corrado love! :luvlove:

Haha, thats amazing!

Got one off Gavin from Autoglass ( probably not his name but hey :lol: ) was replacing the wind screen on my dads mazda and said "you dont see many of thos around do ya, very nice car, goes like stink to by all acounts" 8)

Also said that he hates changing the windscreens on the C as its realy hard

Check the bonnet. When I was younger we did something similar to a mates roof but it scratched the roof, too bad for him we had drawn a massive knob. :( :lol:

Me and Andy got a chuftie yesterday, whilst fitting the engine mount.

To young chaps was walking past and the one said to the other " They are nice sports cars" or something along thos lines 8)

To young chaps was walking past and the one said to the other " They are nice sports cars" or something along thos lines 8)

The exact words were: 'That black car is really nice' :lol:

The exact words were: 'That black car is really nice' :lol:

Shhhhhhh 8)

Like I said something along thos lines