Riley

Late Black G60

Thanks man :D

Well...ive spent 4 weeks using megs scratch-x with careful washing inbetween...but with the weather turning to shit ive thrown just the one application of carnauba wax paste over it.

Ill carry on with the routine once the weather comes back :roll:

Only wish i could have moved onto paint cleaners/polishes before using the carnauba but its still doing its job...just not as well as it could potentially do.

rado161006.jpg

rado1610062.jpg

And then i had to shoot upto my unit,parked on dusty concrete :cry: so had to wash it soon after applying the wax! :!:

th_radocarnaubaonce.jpg

Pics on my new drive,and my beautiful little girl lurking at the door :D

Havn't had the kurb dropped,the guy said i wont get the car on/off :?

Feckin garage is falling down :(

radowashedonnewdrive4.jpg

izzy511061.jpg

radowashedonnewdrive6.jpg

radowashedonnewdrive.jpg

radowashedonnewdrive2.jpg

lookin good neil,i need my front yard sortin out,goona be next year now though as i'm skint,mind u could probs never be able to afford block pavin unless i do it myself :lol:

Aye,tis an expensive job,thats just cost me 3k :o pretty good size though and it was an uneven field before 8)

Remortgaged the house to sell it,really wanna stay tbh :(

You can't just pay someone to drop the kerb as it is council land.

However if you contact the council they will often drop the kerb for you to permit access to your driveway. Don't think there is actually a cost involved!!!!

looks superb mate, if it was an uneven field before then you have def added value to the property, always liked block paving

car looks sweeeeet !

u can get someone in to do it,but the council send an inspector out to check it,also it costs for the council to do it ,in the region of 400quid where i live

nice job on the driveway me and my dad done ours 4 yrs ago still holding up well took the longest digging the old garden away and thatw as with a mini digger the council dropped the curb for us like the car better than the drive thou fella lol good work

Why not try acquiring some tarmac and building a little ramp, so it's not such a sudden bump? you wouldn't be able to go out from the kerm very far, but it'd be slightly more gentle than your current arrangement?

Car looks stunning, as ever. :thumbleft:

cheers guys... :D Toad,i thought about that but it does want doing at some stage anyway...i do still risk it in the garage at night...for now,thats one of the next jobs,friggin asbestos sh|te :p :lol:

You can't just pay someone to drop the kerb as it is council land.

However if you contact the council they will often drop the kerb for you to permit access to your driveway. Don't think there is actually a cost involved!!!

Oh i know m8 :D the guy was just advising on it.

The council want £650 quid to drop it at full width of the drive...Got a few things to be on with yet though...the front of the house looks feckin embarassing :oops:

Its mint inside honestly!

the front of the house looks feckin embarassing :oops:

Its mint inside honestly!

same here mate,but whats inside counts, plus it keeps the burglars away :lol:

Good call Andy :lol:

While on a 'housing' tip... :? :lol: The bathroom is nearly finished (have got the laminate flooring down now)

Toilet used to be where the shower is now,and used to be seperate,was a wall where the red line is :D

bathroom1.jpg

bathroom4.jpg

bathroom3.jpg

bathroom.jpg

bathroom2.jpg

Thats the problem tbh Andy,love the house :( but its just too big for me now... :cry:

My fantastic :lol: asbestos garage out the back,better stop remaniscing now... :(

gainsboroughgarage.jpg

ps:all back garden is patio'd now,with new turf down either side...and new fencing all round.

Thats the problem tbh Andy,love the house :( but its just too big for me now... :cry:

Have you tried eating lots of cakes and 'growing' into it? :D

We're in a similar boat but haven't started doing the kitchen/bathroom yet! would love to have a driveway but instead we've got a private car park out back... although I've just had to re-home the C as have been worried that our nutty neighbour might attack it :(

My recently completed job was building decking and shed over a 3 foot drop at the end of our garden - have run power down there too and now have steps leading to a path that goes right out to the car park! Which makes working on the C ideal as have all the tools and power I could need in my shed 8)

Pic of it just before I completed it all - power wasn't connected at this point so my g/f placed some candles so we could get a nice arty night shot... it's now got counter sunk LED's along the front and lights on the back fence panel and in the alley (which is out of site but leads off the decking in the far left corner) and high tensile steel rope across the gaps in the balustrade 8)

All in all it's given us another 6-7ft on the end of the garden and makes for a great chill out area for those long summer evenings - will be even better after the weekend as I've acquired a beer fridge to keep in the shed (fully stocked of course :lol: )

Sorry to go off topic - the driveway looks great ;) :D

No she was doing the bedroom for some of the time I was working on that - it was nearly 2 months of weekend work to get it done :shock:

She's still doing the stairs :lol: