Riley

Late Black G60

How do Dave, glad to see you signed up to Volksdevil.com :D

Ive tried 2 different sns stage 5 chips, ecu's etc with no joy...But i think i may havbe found the problem.

Gonna update the thread...

Neil.

How do Dave, glad to see you signed up to Volksdevil.com :D

Ive tried 2 different sns stage 5 chips, ecu's etc with no joy...But i think i may havbe found the problem.

Gonna update the thread...

Neil.

Oooooh I hope so :grin:

Well here's hopin guys, cheers :)

Ive learn't not to get me hopes up like, but thats g60 ownership eh :ignore:

Ive painted the inlet manifold, and thought i may as well refit my ported/polished/venturi'd throttle body and paint that too.

Its all back up and running now, just need to stick the ignition timing back to 6deg btdc and do some serious minting back up ready for v-a-g 2008 :shock:

throttlebodyautoglym6.jpg

paintedinletmanifoldtbody1.jpg

paintedinletmanifoldtbody.jpg

Cheers Stu, its a little consolation i suppose :sad:

I started writing an ebay advert for it a couple days ago...Can't bring myself to sell it just purely after the amount of rediculous time ive put into it,and the very little money i have.

I hate the frigging thing, and i can't sell it :cuckoo: If i sell the bmw and this thing id be debt free too, the v.a.g bug is strong :cuckoo:

Cheers Stu, its a little consolation i suppose :sad:

I started writing an ebay advert for it a couple days ago...Can't bring myself to sell it just purely after the amount of rediculous time ive put into it,and the very little money i have.

I hate the frigging thing, and i can't sell it :cuckoo: If i sell the bmw and this thing id be debt free too, the v.a.g bug is strong :cuckoo:

sell the beamer and invest the money in the rado.

Don't make us come up there.. :2gunfire:

i'll ..i'll trample your flowers in your front garden. :camp:

il wee on ya lawn if you sell the rado.

It looks bloody loverly dont give up, its something so simple but just needs pro help

Yep, anyone who owns a friggin corrado is a nutter tbh :cuckoo: :notworthy: :lol:

8mm silicone ht leads, always wanted some red uns :D

And i painted the friggin charger again because i made a mess of it trying to get a Volksdevil.com sticker on there...

corrado8mmsiliconehtleads.jpg

corrado8mmsiliconehtleads1.jpg

the pictures dont do the engine bay justice. It really looks mint and jumps out at you when the bonnet is lifted. nice work bud :D

IT'S WORKING?!?!

WTFBBQLOLLERPOPS!!11!!11ONEONEOMG.

what was the problem in the end then? I just HAVE to know.... :shrug:

:lol: !!!

Nah its not fixed unfortunately :( Just insured/taxed and out of the unit after being laid up for a while... :)

radobackonroad.jpg

glad to hear you have got it on the road again neil looking forward to seeing it in the metal at vag

oh and meeting you of course! :D

Was good to meet you Neil, yours looked spot on mate! 8)

Well...I was really rushing to get it ready for V.A.G 2008, and was busy sorting out car care gear for a trade stand...Up at the unit and somebody scratched it down the full length of the rear 1/4 on friday :bad-words: :( !

Got it straight to my dads mate (painter) and he had done it by saturday ready for the show sunday just gone, super happy to get it there but im p|ssed off that ive had to have it painted on the rear 1/4 due to some fecking low life :( :bad-words:

My fave pics of it from the show anyway...

DSC04611.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

13.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

3.jpg

14.jpg

2.jpg

You have a mate for everything :D jammy git, shame it got scratched but least its fixed up....

Dont know what it is with your car pics but it always looks like a fake car lol, but the pic of you washing it looks like a normal pic and it looks like a car lol. Weird i know and i cant eplain it well but the "fake" pics always have the same lighting and the "real" has in my eyes better lighting.

Not a clue mate :lol: Mate :lol: of mine took the washing pic and he's a bit better than me with a camera :oops:

The charger was painted with something called Plastikote, not bad stuff but needs a well prepped surface.

These are my fave 2 pics from the show i think...

DSC04611.jpg

13.jpg

was nice meeting you too neil :)

your car looked great and i was amused when standing near it that people didnt even notice what you had done to the front bumper it looked great in the metal 8)

Aye, im quite please people don't notice...especially the old bill :lol: !

Found why my brakes were noisy, even though there was still some life left in them they had fallen to bits! :shock:

pagidfastroadpads.jpg

Ive gone for some pagid fast road pads and i like em so far :D

pagidfastroadpads2.jpg