Sign in to follow this  
Lebanonguy

Hello

Hello :)

I am new to this forum I am from Lebanon It is good to see this kind of webcommunity which is dedicated to the amazing car vw Corrado you guys give the corrado respect it deserves I own corrado g60 I will put pictures of it onthe forum when I get a digitalcamera there is a few corrados here in lebanon but very expensive a good corrado is for 8000 to 10000 US dollars (very high customs on cars here) :( I bote my carfor 5500 and extra 1000$ to register it .

Wow - Lebanon! I love the internet sometimes :) Welcome to the forum!

Cool! Talk about going multi-national! :D 8)

Welcome to The Forum... 8)

We know a 90-year old lady (originally from Belarus) who was a nurse in various parts of the world including Lebanon. She says it has the best climate she has known. Lucky you. 8)

We know a 90-year old lady (originally from Belarus) who was a nurse in various parts of the world including Lebanon. She says it has the best climate she has known. Lucky you. 8)

Anything beats the Scottish climate craigowl! :wink:

Renfru quickstu said

Anything beats the Scottish climate craigowl!

Often seems like it. We're slowly catching up, though. nearly every month of the last 2 years has been warmer than average. The grass out at the back looks like it needs cut, too! You never saw that a couple of decades ago.

Regards,

Iain

Hi and welcome aboard. I was in Beirut a few years back - fantastic city, absolutely loved it and the food was fabulous.

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

yes Louie Lungbubble my corrado is American but I hear the Europe corrados are better at headlights .

and yes we are lucky here for the nice climate but for the past 3 days we are not, it was rainning nonstop and still is I hope it stops soon,and fla if you sometimes come back to Beirut again tell me so I can take you for a ride with my corrado to my favorate resturant. there is a good lebanease restorant in london too I hear do you know MAROOSH.