joebloggsVR69

My Mystic Blue...

oh my god, an awesome motor you got there! don't get more mint than that!

bumpers aren't impossible to get a hold off, though, if yours is knackered. sue the people that own the parking lot for the money :lol: it ain't nothing like the american way! oh, and tell them you got a lot of psychological stress and nightmares from it, you'll soon be able to buy yourself a brand new corrado (as in buying the old factory, starting it up again for one day, and have yours made again!) :D

How's the car mate?

Unfortunately it's a write off... :cry:

Just kidding :wink: :lol:

All fixed now, thanks for asking :)

Bumper looks as good as new, they manage to get rid of a dent/bulge in it really well

Will try and post some new pics if the weather's is nice this weekend

Haven't updated this for ages, so thought I'd stick a few pics up from Stanford Hall :)

The last 2 images were taken by a professional photographer, and I'm trying to decide which photo to buy.. maybe I'll get them both :D

Seriously nice looking car, the paint work is superb...

Good to meet you at Stanford...

Wow, I've not updated this thread for 4 years..

Nothing much has changed though, except I had aircon fitted a couple of years ago. Car only gets driven a few times a month, as I've got G60 for daily use.

Thanks, much appreciated! :)

I've probably driven the car less than 1k miles in the last 3 years..

In all honesty, I think I lost the love a few years back, but can't bring myself to sell up. Think I'd regret it :)

Bought a Schrick manifold a few months ago, which I'm hoping to fit (once it's been given a good clean)

Hi Carl,

Yep, still have the VR6 - lives in the garage and does very few miles a year :)

Bought a shrick manifold a couple of years ago which I've never got round to fitting, and a set of 17" BBS RX2's, which also are not on the car.

I think I prefer it as it is, slightly lower but pretty much standard looking

Hmm.. the pictures that were in this thread have all disappeared - any admin's know why?

Billcor - it's around 99.5k miles I think

Very nice :cool:

Regarding the pics, did you use photobucket or similar, seems after a while, they just disapear, noticed that on quite a few threads which is a shame as most of them will be gone for good

Very nice :cool:

Regarding the pics, did you use photobucket or similar, seems after a while, they just disapear, noticed that on quite a few threads which is a shame as most of them will be gone for good

Unfortunately the pics were all uploaded as attachments..

I've got them on my hard drive, just a bit of pain to re-upload everything to an image host.

And yep, it's a shame if a lot of the older threads have missing images, as I've bookmarked a lot of helpful threads over the years

Unfortunately the pics were all uploaded as attachments..

I've got them on my hard drive, just a bit of pain to re-upload everything to an image host.

And yep, it's a shame if a lot of the older threads have missing images, as I've bookmarked a lot of helpful threads over the years

I thought images as attachments would have stayed with the threads. I wonder if it has something to do with the site archiving that took place. possibly the threads were moved to archive but not any data within then, ie the pictures

I know it took me quite a while to rebuild the matrix guide kris produced as finding the correct images again was a challenge

I wonder if Admins could comment?