Sign in to follow this  
KARMANN

Aqua Blue VR6

Have a look on ebay for a chrome Corrado badge for the back - I got mine for about £12. Yours looks exactly like mine did a few months back.

Thanks guys very pleased with it. Yeah iv still got the red valver im getting a few things sorted on it before i sell it. Although i changed alot on the valver and put alloys etc on it,Im going to keep this one pretty much standard for aslong as i can.Hopefully there will be heated black leather going in it next week.

Previous owner got it chiped put a miltec on it sorted out the suspension and a few other things.Its clean enough and runs very well,Its done 113k miles so il have the timing chains looked at this year,there not rattly yet but would rather have it looked at for piece of mind.

Il try and get better pics up without shadows being cast over the car.

Cheers Fraser

"Some pics of my VR6 that i bought from Greegs just before Christmas."

Looks nice, my fav corrado colour too.

Isnt Greegs a bakery :?:

No Greggs is the bakery mate!! My name is Gregor but greegs has been a nickname for about 15 years and kind of stuck.

KARMANN that's a fine looking car you've got there looks like my weekly wash and polish has paid off. It's looking really good hope it's going OK.

very very nice mate, is that the tax disc in the middle of the windscreen ?

left hand corner mate :-) and thats it ,all the mods done

Sweet, I would go for all red rears to match your calipers though. Is it lowered slightly? Looking really good :thumbleft:

Yeah its got a slight drop justnow. Took these pictures as im going to be putting H&Rs on it soon with hopefully a set of splits. Going to leave tinting the lights until i see how it looks with new wheels and drop.

Their part of the speakers Lee-they blend in quite well.

Cheers Fraser