Sign in to follow this  
C. Will Corrado G60 2

Lupo or Single wiper conversion

OK,

This is my dilemma, need to upgrade my wipers and was thinking of getting the Lupo wipers but when I found out they cost £90 from the steealers I thought thats a ripe off!! :shock: :shock:

Always thought the single wipe suited the C.

So it's either Lupo or single wiper

What would you do?

Does anyone have experience of a single wper conversion? Are the any good?

Do you think the single wiper looks any good?

Cheers

Can you get me some for £40? I'll give £10 for ya troubles. :D

could do.. I got myn sent from one dealer to st albans..

I wouldn't do the single wiper...... I was followed by a red Corrado recently with a single wiper and it looked completely chav.

A half decent cantilever single wiper will cost you £125+ anyway, so the Poopo Wipers at £90 gets my vote. Apparently VW have up'd the pricing on the arms for some reason....probably gotten wind of us Corrado owners buying them and they do so like bending us over and tanning our hides....

Bally,

Tell you what I'll phone my local VW dealer and see what they say, if they start saying 'what parts??' or '£90 mate' I'd appreciate it if you could pick me up a set.

goodluck mate, any probs, PM me.. :wink:

as far as i no they were £40 last year when i got myn.. had em a year now.. :roll:

i recently tried a single wiper kit off ebay,it was absolute crap!

never even got to put the arm on,the linkage was shiite.

ive sent it back :!:

C. Will Corrado G60 2 - take a look in the Lupo Wipers thread.. I think its even been stickied. The part number you need to go to the stealers and ask for is mentioned in there several times.. it costs you about £38 after VAT, etc for the pair of arms and blades if you use that part number when ordering them.

Tempted to start buying job lots and flogging em on eBay for £60 - would make a tidy profit judging by what I have read!

. Will Corrado G60 2 - take a look in the Lupo Wipers thread.. I think its even been stickied. The part number you need to go to the stealers and ask for is mentioned in there several times.. it costs you about £38 after VAT, etc for the pair of arms and blades if you use that part number when ordering them.

Tempted to start buying job lots and flogging em on eBay for £60 - would make a tidy profit judging by what I have read!

Not anymore Jim!

I have the mk1 Scirocco single wiper set up with a polo wiper and I love it.

For years I couldn't drive in the rain cause my wipers sucked so bad.

I know there is a bit of modifying that goes with installing the mk1 Scirocco wiper kit, my buddy installed mine.

I'm very happy with the set up and I highly recommend it to anyone thinking of doing the single wiper conversion. Go with the mk1 Scirocco single wiper conversion.

I'm not the greatest fan of single wipers on a raddo, but each to there own!

Lupo wipers are around 40ish... thats how much mine cost... remember you want to drivers side.

Hello there !

I must just say what a great forum this is ! Ican see its going to help me out no end !

I was just wondering what wiper lupo wiper arms i should order for my VR6. some people say two drivers ,and some standard driver and passenger . Please could u let me know what works best before i put my hand in my pocket!

Cheers !

Cheers mate! Ill check it out !

D you know if ordering them from SEAT would be any cheaper! The AROSA is practicly the same car?

DICK DALE, you genius! I'll have a pootle over to my local Seat dealer and have a look... 8)