Sign in to follow this  
VW ASSASSIN

Momo Steering Wheel

I ws thinking of buy a new momo steering for my c and had a look at one but i was wandering what i had to do to fit one of these steering wheels on

do i need a new steering column?

please help

No you dont, just the appropriate boss kit that fits onto the steering column spline - you then attach the wheel to the boss kit. Sometimes the nut on the spline can cause problems but it usually releases after a bit of brute force

I've got a momo course in mine... great wheel - had it in my mk1 before which also had C seats so it kinda felt like the same car when I swapped it over (only drove better and went faster :lol: )

If you're lucky you can find them for sale 2nd hand with the correct boss included - my Momo Race was £65 including boss and delivery from Bristol. Ah, the wonder of eBay... :lol:

clicky clicky

And you'd get a gear knob too!

Halfords are currently doing the MOMO Tuner wheels for 63.99 with a free £10 voucher for spending over £50, they come with a Ripspeed horn button.

The Bosses they sell are also reduced, about £23 I think but they are not made by HOMO

I've got my eye on the millenium evo, more OEM+ than race look.

But they dont come cheap £150-£190!!

If you're buying on E-gay then be careful. There are LOTS of fakes about. Check if they're hong kong made or being sent from Asia.