Sign in to follow this  
chris CORRADO

my NEW 05' Seat CUPRA

Looks nice - a lot nicer in those pics than I though it did before, must be a lot nicer owning a car that isn't 15 odd years old :lol: How you liking it? not yearning for a corrado again yet? :)

Ahh, that'd be a Seat Ibiza Cupra then, looks nice tho.

Can I suggest the use of jpegs instead of bmp tho? The pics will load a lot quicker then...

Ah-Ha! Can you get me the SEAT part number off one of your front calipers for me? It'd be much appreciated... 8)

Nice looking car... bet it's fun to lob around a bit though... 8)

:oops: yey the camera phone does BMP's *sigh* ill post more pic in JPG's

henny ill try & get the part no.s as i have to take the car in teh next day or so for warranty.... *sigh* the front lights have steamed up allready and the boot release is broken!!!! LOL ohh the joys having a new car!!! :-)

when it run in.. it will be modded to hell.... also i want a dump valve ?? and on all the seat sites ive been to say the car puts out errors on the computer it a dumpvalve is fitted....??? hummm.... i saw that yellow 1.8 20Vt corrado at E38 ... & he had a dumpvalve.?? hummmm....

You probably need a re-circ BOV instead of vent to atmos as it will mess up with the unmetered air when it vents I imagine?

Mine runs rich for a split second with a BOV but it does give nice pops as the fuel ignites :)

yellow!!!!!!! what a great colour 8)

aye! you can't run atmospheric dump valves on 1.8t motors without changing the engine management system!

Nice car Chris have to say that I still prefer the Leon though... look forward to seeing this develop further 8)

nice choice -a fella had one of these pushing 260 odd bhp at the last vr6oc rolling road day with just a chip and filter :shock:

nice choice -a fella had one of these pushing 260 odd bhp at the last vr6oc rolling road day with just a chip and filter :shock:

I'm pretty sure a 20VT Ibiza would need a turbo upgrade for that sort of power. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sorry but it doesn't inspire me very much.

Should've stuck with the C :(

... but it is brand new and should bring a few years of carefree driving, must be quite nice not always worrying about a part that you need to replace as with the old C.

hummm 2 be really honest my c never really let me down.. only fecked up once but it won't broke it was flodded... humm..

im probally one of the few people who had a corrado that worked properly.... as it should...

Mate of mine has had a Cupra R for about 6 months now...

Probably driven it for about 2 - the rest its been back to the dealer.. Good luck!

Ta :-p

Na, I know what to expect. I've had two Polos built at the exact same factory, the first one was terrible and the second one was trouble free. Lets hope I don't get another Friday afternoon car :-(