Sign in to follow this  
corradostorm

UK Corrado Calendar

Blue 16v - A CF calendar had been discussed last year and fell a bit quiet.. it was only recently discussed again in the moderators forum - so theres no way the CCGB could have 'hijacked' it, as you put it.

And secondly I don't think i've seen a Zymol group buy on here? But I do know that there are plenty of satisfied Swissol customers on here, who have bought various products from John Wintle. He has also donated a cut of some of the money he has made from advertising Swissol products on the forum, back to the forum.. can't say fairer than that quite frankly.

Blue 16V, I'm a CCGB member m8 & also a moderator here on the forum - what's your problem ?

I suggest you reply by PM . :wink:

I'd be up for a calendar. :D

Couple of suggestions, theres appears to be a bit of friction between the various camp's CCGB and CF. Thread appears to be going the same way as the sprinter thread, can we stick on topic with a CF calendar with respect to Andi as its being discussed on his forum only fair IMO.

I'd really like to see this project go ahead and propose that those who really want a calendar pay £10 (now ie. discounted) up front to the calendar "Committee" so they have the funds to produce a cracking calendar. Once the calendar is finalised (and broke even with up front orders) it is offered for sale to anyone at say £12.50 to £15 with proceeds going to the CF or the following years calendar.

A20 LEE, I completely agree, I just don't understand the us & them attitude. AFAIK the CCGB curently have no plans for a calendar.

CF calendar sounds like an excellent idea.. :wink: I'll definitely be getting one.

Yeah what is the deal there??? We all love Corrado's but obviously the forum and the club are 2 different parties who do things thier own way. If you dont like how one does things then you have the right not to bother with it and say no more. Your Choice!!!!

Anyway I would love a CF calandar, there are some excellent Raddo's on here that should be put in to print and it'll maybe push more members to get some excellent looking pics for the calendar. That can only be a good thing.

Put my name down for one when it's a goer!!!

Would certainly buy one for around a tenner. Definately think there should be a montage page (or 2 :wink: ) of everyone's cars.

I'd love to see a combined effort by the Corrado Forum and the CCGB on this.. and stop with the different sides and just have :

THE Corrado Calendar

Fingers crossed eh? :)

CCGB? It will be 12 black and white photocopies and a request for £15 if they get involved. Lets keep it CF please.

Interesting, the person who first put forward the idea is the Corrado Club's webmaster... ;)

Definately up for it.

Shall we go out and take some photos and post up our best? One per member otherwise it could get a bit silly. Especially for those without broadband!!

could this also please be made as a UK-wide Corrado calender :wink: .............too many cars north of the border get missed i feel :roll: ......Skid's and Fat Tony's G60's are probably 2 of the cleanest and tidiest C's ive seen...........easy as good as Bill Aitken's minter

Cracking idea, I'd definately buy one, and the montage is an excellent plan. Get as many cars in as possible as well as the 12 main stars.

:agrue: dont forget us rare 8 valvers...if theres gonna be a representation of all corrados on the calender?? :thumbleft:

That's nearly enough for a page per model ;)

8v - 1.8 16v - 2.0 16v - G60 - VR6 - Campaign - Storm - Jet - (Memphis..?.) - SLC - 1.8T (?) - Other...

That's nearly enough for a page per model ;)

8v - 1.8 16v - 2.0 16v - G60 - VR6 - Campaign - Storm - Jet - (Memphis..?.) - SLC - 1.8T (?) - Other...

4x4 ?

Its time to make it happen this time. Guest we need to decide who's doing what and filling which roles. Guess those roles? would be:-

Publisher

Photoshop'r

Photographer/s

Graphics

Project Manager

Show season is coming up so photography can be arranged at the shows. Group shots etc. If someone could establish a cost for the per-orders to cover that would be great start.

SLC -

Ah, can offer a US-G60 with ELRA ;-)

Yup, would get a calendar as well :-) Already have a few piccies of mine, otherwise we could indeed wait for the start of the show season to get fresh material, so to speak.

Tempest

Its time to make it happen this time. Guest we need to decide who's doing what and filling which roles. Guess those roles? would be:-

Publisher

Photoshop'r

Photographer/s

Graphics

Project Manager

Show season is coming up so photography can be arranged at the shows. Group shots etc. If someone could establish a cost for the per-orders to cover that would be great start.

I'm up for the roll of Photographer and I guess Musicman may also be keen to join me for this (if he wants too?) 8)

I'd love to see a combined effort by the Corrado Forum and the CCGB on this.. and stop with the different sides and just have :

THE Corrado Calendar

Fingers crossed eh? :)

CCGB? It will be 12 black and white photocopies and a request for £15 if they get involved. Lets keep it CF please.

Interesting, the person who first put forward the idea is the Corrado Club's webmaster... ;)

Erm...... I decided to investigate this Calendar idea as neither the CF nor the CCGB had made any head way in producing one.

It wasn't to be associated with either group unless they specifically wanted to be involved.

My pet project if you wish :wink: . (JB, I'm a member of CCGB and the CF and Jct29 but this little project is unrelated.)

If you guys want a pure CF Calender please let me know and i'll happy stop this one now (I just want a Corrado calender :twisted: ). No point in having two!

Might be worth closing this tread and openning a CF Calendar Section somewhere on the forum.

I just want a Corrado calender ... ditto

i would imagine some peeps from usa and canada would buy aswell, hell i bought theirs :-)

reminds me , i owe ccgb their subscription

I think it would nice if everyone some how got their corrado in there. Fair to all & everyone will want a copy.