Sign in to follow this  
K-rado

Drugs anybody? :D

:lol: that's hilarious! Fashionable with drug dealers just in the period 96-97? :nuts:

What a sh1te review.

Someone should send a decent review for them to post.

Drug Dealers obviously find Corrado's sooo Passé these days!

Some of the info is a bit non-factual and wrong but I guess he's only going by what he's been told and found on the net.

Hope we are not making excuses for this berk, are we Kevhaywire? :wink: As Mike vr6 says its Sh1te and potentially damaging to the rado scene.

Having said that (doh) there is no excusing the honesty of John and there is nout illegal about being a dick. Just look at Jackon :lol: :lol:

It's the same reviews that are regurgitated on the Top Gear site. Don't worry about it tho, if someone's reading Honest John's column, they're going to be more interested in the exact colour of beige interior that their next Honda is going to have ;) :lol:

K, you've changed yr user name... :D

:D after 500 odd posts, just fancied a change. Was gonna use Sue but that might have sent out mixed signals :lol: Mind u, now that this the rado is a drug icon, hows abt Pimp UR Rado

:lol:

I suppose it is possible the gent who owned my C from new for seven years had connections with junkies. He was a teacher in a public school after all. :norty: