Sign in to follow this  
Neverite

Neverite's Valver

Hey people, i finally got the C up to a standard where im not (too) embarressed to show it in public lol, so as promised, here are some pics... and before you all say it, i know it needs dropping! any other suggestions/ideas welcome!

and please dont be too harsh on me :lol:

Looks like a very nice clean example mate! Conceals its age very very well.

Definately needs a bit of a drop though :D

Looking goodNeverite, not to sure about the colour coded front grill but red raddo's look so much better with the rubbing strips taken off, i have to get round to doing that myself.

The Leather interior looks mint, just add a nice leather handbrake gaitor from Dub Designs, you can get them with red stiching that will match the steering wheel.

... and before you all say it, i know it needs dropping!

It needs dropping! :D

Nice mate, i've def seen this before, in Bath on pultney st outside the docs about 6? months ago.

Was impressed by the leathers, but not by the grille!! :)

I'm liking the wheels more then I thought I would too, but reckon dark metallic burgandy pearl is a lot nicer colour!!

Looks like a very nice clean example mate! Conceals its age very very well.

so my 3 hours polishing paid off then lol, nice compliment :D

The Hub, good idea for the handbrake mate, thanks, been looking for a decent one!

and baron, very likely you saw her in bath about 6 months ago, spent alot of time with friends there when i first bought her. agree with you fully, leathers are lovely, grill is less than impressive lmao, and the wheels look much nicer on the car than in pics on there own.(though im sure many will disagree). cheers guys!. Andy.

I think the grill looks OK but of course its up to you, tidy looking c mate.

Red isnt my colour but still looks really good...........

looks good m8! 8)

id go for a later style grill (if thats possible?) in black,with a black vw badge me self.

but thats just me. :D

neil.

cheers Riley, been thinking about a late style de-badged, but not sure yet, have you ever seen (or anyone else) an early style de-badged grill?

Hi mate, looking good ! i love red rado's actually, alot of people don't seem to but i think they look awesome. So how long have you had it, did you buy it how it is now or did you put the momo's on??

hi carpoid, .ye, i put the momos on her (why whats wrong with em lmao). was bog standard when i bought her. was aquired around six months ago, only had the wheels about a week.

It looks good, its it was my C which its not, i'd drop it, paint the headlight surrounds to match the grill and add a Black VW badge front and rear.

sweet looking c you have there, the more red ones im seeing the more im liking them. wheels are 8) bit of a drop :lol: and a de-badged grill would set it off.

Nice looking C you have there dude... I think the grill looks good in red but I would change the badge to Black just to break up the colour a bit!

I have the same steering wheel as you - a great wheel IMO 8)

Looks good dude, but would agree with the other guys about the grill - three slat would look better IMO, of course ;)

badgeless grill it is then,(3 slat vr style) where is the best place to get one? ive seen so many different prices for them.

If you want a 3 slat with badge, you could try Elma's whitehouse, bath road, brislington.

Or VW Audi breakers in melksham - 01225 792900.

May be lucky with a second hand one for a few quids!

hi - a freind of mine has a red valver (red-16v) and hes got the three slat de-badged grill with the eyebrow all colour coded and io have to say that imo the red rados look thair best like this-sory no pics:( - all down to taste though