Sign in to follow this  
Roger Blassberg

Corrado Spotting Archive February 2005

Pacing along side someone on the M1 northbound earlier this evening at around 5pm - nugget yellow, aftermarket tail-lights? Has to be someone here! :)

I blast up the M1 every night at about 5pm. J5 to J13...

Not got after market rear lights though...

anyone in or around burnley? lancashire?

ive seen a black g60 and a white valver knocking about... :D

Saw someone driving like a tit down the Woodstock road, into Oxford, at 6:35PM. You were about 1/2 mile from the roundabout coming up to the 1st speed camera. I was on a bike going the other way, saw you and thought what a twat driving in town like that, then I noticed it was a Corrado when it got closer :(

It was a dark coloured (possibly blue) G60 i think, had a red front grille badge. Just take it easy in town fella's! No need.

Pacing along side someone on the M1 northbound earlier this evening at around 5pm - nugget yellow, aftermarket tail-lights? Has to be someone here! :)

I blast up the M1 every night at about 5pm. J5 to J13...

Not got after market rear lights though...

Well I guessed it wasn't you mate.. I only just saw you at the meet 30 minutes or so prior to that ;)

At Homebase in Ayr,anytakers :?:

Blue one with after market rear lights.

Don`t know model but looked tidy.

Gloucester - 3 Corrados within 1/2 a mile - Hempstead Bypass

G6 0MJ at the front (seen you a couple of times - tried to keep up, too many points on my licence!), looked like a VR6 in the middle, my old and tired 16v at the back.

Good morning this morning, Red Rado at 07.20 on the A412 H8 MK(Standing Way) anybody here? and was flashed by a Mk2 Gti outside Ridgmont. Nice to be seen!

I was behind a Silver rado the other sunday, M reg VR. (see harlow rado thread) I think he left a note on my car.

Also I've seen a mint purple VR down lower sheering. Anyone?

two weeks ago i was moaning that i never see any C's in the bristol area, but in the last three days ive seen 5! all different models, colours

last one was a burgundy (dont know model :( ) late style in willsbridge again. driver waved, but are you on here? doubt it lol

Was one a K reg red VR6 by any chance?

I am aware of about 5 or 6 in the clifton area.

erm... no actually ive not seen one red one since i got mine!, .. oh wait, my dad just pointed out he saw a red vr6 in longwell green about a week ago! and i thought i had the only red C around here :cry: lol. but its getting crazier, ive stopped posting them ive seen so many recently

Standard metallic Blue VR6 with VAG mud flaps spotted on the way to work in Rutherglen. M***HGB. I bottled out of waving as we were side by side at the traffic lights for a bit of the journey :oops: Was hiding behind my tinted windows! :oops:

Metallic Blue 2lt valver i think. Had a little game of chase from the lights going on to the stanningley bypass top of armley, leeds. Smooth back panel, plate relocated to the bumper and FAT rims. Looks pretty nice. Reg no. A20 VWC, quality plate!

Saw him again on the way back into Leeds this morning. Anyone on here?

Spotted 2 today:

Red G60 G***PCE in Brighton - don't know if it was a forum user but have left a peice of paper with the-corrado.net written on it under wiper. Spread the word an all that...

Other was a Yellow one on the A281 heading back to Guildford. You came up behind me and turned left at a roundabout not too far from Horsham.

And another today... Dark Blue VR6 on some unusal BBS rims M***MCF parked outside an Architects practice in Shalford (nr Guildford) it had the lupo wiper conversion so maybe someone on here?

Black G60 I was driving alongside on the A45 today on what looked like Toora alloy wheels?

Anyone? Never is...

snap, saw a very shiney black corrado with very clean alloys just outside aylesbury (A413) this evening circa 4.30 heading towards Wendover. yip that was me who flashed in the storm.........any takers?

Seen two more today within half an hour of each other. Just after 1pm a sherry pearl VR with interesting 17" alloys and an older female driver M*** NRD. Then about 1:30pm a black one not sure of the model but had BBS wheels K260 ***. Both in the Cheadle area.

Today, coming towards me up the hill, by the ferrari dealership in Sevenoaks. A very clean and good looking N plate Black(I think) VR6, we nodded and smiled at each other.

If its anyone on here, I apologise for the dirtiness of my car. I felt embarressed to be letting the side down.

Pulling out Southbound from Charnock Richard services earlier today. Dark blue G60 K*** YRN. Right behind me for about 10 seconds, till he decided to demonstrate how a supercharger works :roll:

And unlike mine at the time (which had about 150 miles worth of the M6 all over it) Looked very clean.

Got a wave when I eventually caught up with him too. :lol:

Anyone?

Seen two this weekend,

Got flashed by Corrado on the A6 in Disley last night about 5pm- looked up late so didn't catch the year or model,

Then saw a nice sherry pearl C a few in the Hope Valley this morning. I was on my mountain bike covered in shite but I made a point of rubbernecking your car :D

Dark burgandy 16v in Coventry fosehill, parked up on saturday abt 1.30pm, i wasnt in my rado..

coming down the m5 from the midlands this morning saw blue J reg been pulled over by the pigs! :x nice wheels tho.

I saw a dark (?black) corrado picking up one of my neighbours yesterday in Horsham - any takers?