Sign in to follow this  
Roger Blassberg

Corrado Spotting Archive February 2005

Red M946 or summit like that - coming off Wincheap roundabout in Canterbury going towards Ashford - i was going the other way. About 2 hours ago.

anthonyk, if this was a VR, I've seen it around quite a lot- sometimes travelling between Canters and Ashford. I used to live around the corner from him, so there were 3 Corrados within about 100m of each other :D - mine (then a blackberry VR), another blackberry VR with 17" BBS rims and the red one.

Black L plate VR on Derby road, Sandiacre, Notts today at about 2pm. Only minutes from my door step.

lol that would be me lol :D

was i parked or on the A12!!!

Yes it was on the A12, nice looking car by the way.

Mark :evil:

thxs mate :)

Saw a bordeaux K reg just off the M60 near Wythenshawe hospital on Friday morning about 8, gave you a flash and got one back and another one same colour about 1.30 on the A34 Kingsway heading towards Cheadle but wasn't in my C.

next time you go through longwell green baron, check out the very tidy g60 parked on the main road.. large chrome 6 spokes, cross drilled discs etc, worth a look :D

Any Takers for a Green probably 2.0 16v - L861 MCF

on the M6 south bound this evening? stayed in traffic with you for quite a way but too heavy to have a little play :wink:

White modified Corrado on the A34 heading towards the A420 near Oxford, saturday at about 7:10PM....I was in the grey-violet VR, had a quick play before pulling off at Peartree, sorry if I was 'over-enthusiastic' was on the way home from Oulton and was still a bit revved up :lol:

Car looked good 8)

Saw a red 'rado whilst on the A416 on my way into Chesham on Saturday. I flashed, we both waved. Didn't see engine badges. Anyone?

Also saw a very nice green Storm out and about in the same town, but I was walking.

--

Olly

Saw 6 rados on the wkend in & around southampton & on my way back on the M3, wasnt in my Rado so no point in going mad & listing em...

Saw 6 rados on the wkend in & around southampton & on my way back on the M3, wasnt in my Rado so no point in going mad & listing em...

One might have been me, as was shopping in Soton on Saturday afternoon.

One might have been me, as was shopping in Soton on Saturday afternoon.

Me too. Was out and about in mine on saturday. I did see a green G60 J*** RAN in Shirley High Street.

Steve

I did see a green rado on some 5spokes..

I was in shirley high street sunday in JD weatherspoons..

Could of been me if any where aqua blue :). Was out and about over the w/e.

I did see a green rado on some 5spokes..

Could well have been me then, my plate is J*** UOH if you caught sight of that.

saw M2VRG on the M1 stuck in traffic, i was in a new smart forfour probably why i got no response.....but whoevers it is he needs to cheer up!

Yep I was there too, satin silver VR k reg, was in Southampton for the weekend, friends birthday, there and back on M3. Didn't see any other Cs while there though. 6 rados is good spotting, I hadn't seen any for ages until this morning: Blue corrado (H reg): lowered 16v with Speedline alloys (six spoke split rims) very nice seen on Albany street NW1.

Dark blue G reg on the A40 by Monmouth @ 3.30pm on Sunday, you kept up well...

I was around the Soton / Portsmouth area up 'til today too :wink: