Sign in to follow this  
Roger Blassberg

Corrado Spotting Archive February 2005

2 more for the list.

H reg valver White in Aylesbury yeaterday morning circa 9.30

Dark (Blue I think) N reg (i think) this morning on the A507 Ampthill at 7.20am. Gave ya a BbrrPpppph as you was overtaking that JCB :D

Corrado beeped at me when in a Safeway Mega Store car park in Reading on friday night... didn't actually realise it was a corrado until I'd driven past so didn't get any details (can't even remember the colour :oops: )

Saw a nice Dark Blue G60 on the Kings Rd, London. Was just pulling off down past the fire station so unable to flash ya!!

tidy vr in a driveway on bromham rd bedford one of the student houses that look dead posh next to the double roundabouts any takers looked dark blue iirc

Spotted 'J' reg green pearl (I believe and possibly a G60 but not positive about that) on A27 between junction with M275 and A3(M) in Portsmouth area at about 8:15 - 8:20 this morning. You acknowledged me as I drove past and I waved back!

Was this anyone on here?

Hi kerrinmay- yep that was aye! I was going to G-werks for a inspection and tune up. She romps now. i was gona post that i spotted you but you beat me to it.

Today at 12:20pm

A6 coming out of stockport

Very nice black G60 :)

Heard you before i could see you :D

Nice rim's and plate A** VWW

I was the guy that nodded in the merc van , at the light's BTW

It was quite funny , watching that piece of shite civic try to keep with you :D

Nice one :thumb right:

yep that was aye!

Finally after months of spotting (well since October actually, as that was when I got my C), I've finally spotted someone from here!

Yellow, unknown engine, driving past the business park in sunderland at lunchtime today, we both flashed and waved...

Let out a nice dark (possibly purple?) J plate G60 with crystal rear lights in Alderly Edge at 9am this morning... Looked VERY nice... 8) Followed to the Handforth-Dean bypass roundabout where you turned right and I went straight on...

Anyone here? I've not seen this car about before and it'd be nice to know someone local! 8)

Dark Blue Corrado on the A413 outside Little Chalfont today at 12.50 pm oh and my Mrs is well made up and getting into the swing of thing. she spotted a Burgandy M plate VR6 in Buckingham town centre this morning.

I think she is warming to the rado:lol:

lol that would be me lol :D

was i parked or on the A12!!!

Yes it was on the A12, nice looking car by the way.

Mark :evil:

Red Valver A16*** this morning 7am A507 J13 M1 to Ampthill. Followed you for abt 5 miles and then all change, sorry that overtaling opertuinity with the artic was toooooooo tempting. Had you behind me all the way to the A6. :lol:

think it was the same Red-un I saw a few weeks back in MK.

A grey valver in MCM milford last friday having some work done cant rember the reg but had clear rear lights I think. Looked very nice!

Metallic Blue 2lt valver i think. Had a little game of chase from the lights going on to the stanningley bypass top of armley, leeds. Smooth back panel, plate relocated to the bumper and FAT rims. Looks pretty nice. Reg no. A20 VWC, quality plate!

Saw him again on the way back into Leeds this morning. Anyone on here?

Thats A20 Lee - see the members gallery

Supercharged, nope, Lee's number plate is A20 LEE... And his car's not blue... :roll:

Dark corrado in traffic on the m42/m6 in the outside lane about 7:30 thursday night, gave a wave, you waved back :)

Buzy Rado spotting today........ There was that red-un this morning. An L reg VR6 Very pale green/blue(ish) parked up just outside Harrow on the hill this afternoon on the way to Sth Harrow and a A dark B;ue K reg in aylesbury at abt 2ish . surely gotta be somebody on this forum?

Saw a blue j reg g60 in Bedford today, on the rope walk roundabout. I wasn't in my car, I was in my other halfs van, a vw transporter.

was flying back from guilford to steyning down the a27 to washington rounderbout and saw a blueish vr6 so i raced along side him in a grey valver side by side at about 95-100mph and waved was this you - it was friday at about halph 3 - 4 ish ?