Sign in to follow this  
Roger Blassberg

Corrado Spotting Archive February 2005

Saw 6 rados on the wkend in & around southampton & on my way back on the M3, wasnt in my Rado so no point in going mad & listing em...

Yep might have been me as well, took the old girl out for her usual weekend run! :D

Saw a dark blue VR today parked up outside a house in Tetbury. Had 17's and looked lowered. On a private plate- L****

yesterday: Black VR K*** RBK in Putney/Wandsworth

and today: Nugget Yellow K*** KPH in Hersley

Any takers?

Blimey so there are forum users in this rado world LOL

I'll be down there again soon, this time my rado!!!

White K reg valver on th A28 towards Canterbury from Margate by the Lakesview business park. About half 8 this morning. Wasn't in my C - was driving a Primera :(

White early spec G60 crossing Ouse Bridge this morning in York about 8am. J***JFW, looked completely standard apart from the ride height. Slightly worrying that I recognised the engine note before seeing you though :-)

Red N? plate at about 7.30 this morning between malmsbury and cirencester.. to tired to see exactly what it was, but did flash lights. Driver waved.

Also... I was spotted! came out of safeway to see someone admiring my car! They walked off when I came over.. Anyone here?

Very nice blue G60 , driving past the bus depot , stockport this morning :)

Silver C driving towards me near Tetbury 11.15 ish this morning. Flashed lights and waved 8) :)

Dark blue C heading towards Reading on the M4 today at around 2pm.

G-reg tornado red rado (didn't see if it was a G60 or a valver as I only caught the slightest glimpse of the passenger side rear quarter) driving round the 180 degree bend in Fishergate in York this afternoon about 3:30 or so.

York seems to be full of 'rados at the moment. Marvellous!

J reg, Turq blue/green today on the A422 at circa 3pm heading twrds Stoney Strattford. any takers :D

blue g60 on a j plate going towards mk on the a428 i was coming onto to the roundabout by bromham i waved but then realised i was wving with two fingers!! sorry if that was you!

Was over in Newmarket at the weekend and saw a Red Raddo driving down the main street about 1 o'clock in the afternoon.

Nice looking car who ever it was, and thanks for the view as it made me not miss mine too much.

Busy weekend of Corrado spotting! 8)

Was in Aberdeen visiting one of my mates and spotted...

Black G reg (I think it was a 16V) with smoked rear lights getting some work done in the VW garage on Saturday morning. I was in with my mate getting his Mk4 GTI MOTd.

Blue K reg VR6 tearing up towards Union Street on Sunday afternoon.

Also on Sunday afternoon, a Black L reg VR6 with cream leather, female driver...

Never seen so many Corrados in my life! :D

corrado's everywhere this weekend! :D saw 2 vr6's in homebase car park in Camberley on saturday morning, one red one blue, saw a blue rado (didnt catch the model or reg) driving though frimley about 2 hours later and yesterday i saw out the corner of my eye a red corrado parked on someones drive near Bisley green.

First post in here.

Didnt catch all of plate : Y** 446 (*=letter)

Dark C not sure of model. Lovely looking car though, well looked after!

Spotted in Llandudno on Sunday 20th feb at around 12-1pm

Yellow J reg G60 with OE BBS wheels seen on Kilburn High Road outside black lion pub lastnight. Very, very nice. First yellow C I've seen and I was surprised how nice it was in this colour.

baron you weren't outside of a graphics shop in soundwell this evening were you? looked just like the C in your avatar... and if it was you, pls tell me you weren't having big tribal stripes stuck to the side of your car lmao...!!!