Jim

The "what I did to my Corrado today" thread...

oof nasty blue_joe damaged alot of the piepwork?

i took my car for a little spin after she came out of the bodyshop, only to be reminded of the myriad things that need doing! especially lowering she looks even taller now!

Randal borke it whilst drilling a new mounting point... but atleast the seats look good even if the view is a bit fractured...!

Ordered 4 tyres and Magnex exhuast.

Had a call from 'old' dealer wanting to discuss my letter of complaint. Said there was no point in me talking to Service manager again as he has proved he is not interested. Asked if I would talk to Dealership manager so said OK.... Waiting for his call in next few days.

Swore at it a lot as it broke down (again). Topped up the coolant for the nth time and limped home.

Today I hoovered and cleaned the inside and took all my stuff out of it ready to sell :( , got someone coming to look at her tomorrow.

Lastnight - Purchased some 17" BBS RX and drove to Bradford to pick up some BBS RS01s and tonight I am mostly finishing off the moulded sub box project.

LOL....currently I've only got a set of RH ZW1s (for an Audi - still contemplating an S4), a set of RX and a set of Speedos. The RS aren't mine....but I wished to god they were when I clapped my eyes on them!

Ah ok - thought the fetish had been cranked up a notch!

You're the only man I know to buy a set of wheels and then decide on what car to buy, based on the fitment of the alloys :lol:

a.m.

Collected magnex exhaust and got it fitted.

Noticed brake light was out so fixed that myself :D :lol:

p.m.

cleaned and waxed my refurbished solitudes ready for rubber next weekend.

Flushed coolant, changed oil, fitted Gavin's fantastic headlight loom and 747 bulbs and then turned the air blue with all manner of inventive swearing as the cooling system went belly up again.

took out half the interior and put in back in,,,,,CLEANED proper... i only took 7 hrs also cleaned the rear lights a bit

tomorrow doin the outside and engine bay and lowering the car a bit more

Today on my Corrado I finally got VAG-COM working fully on the full MK4 Golf loom, I can now interrogate the whole system and check for fault codes etc..

Engine is now coming up with 0 fault codes, so I guess I must have put it in right! :) Got a fault code on the climate control telling me the fan motor was knackered, and it is, I love this system!! :)

Jay