Sign in to follow this  
scarlett

Whats your car called....?

I have been having this conversaion with my boyfriend and his mum. She has a t25 camper which she calls Brian after the snail on Magic Roundabout because her van's so slow. My boyfriend has just got a t25 van which he called Ian one day as a joke and its kinda stuck.

My reg ends in CYL so they reckon I should call it Cyril but I don't like that, plus I think my car's female. So I was thinking maybe Cilla (plus its black!)

No actual name but she is ALWAYS referred to as a she. And I can't understand why people would find that strange....

However when I had to think about what her reg no is (no problem now, had her a long long time..) I used to think of her as a SmeGing Motor... reg is SGM :)

try posting that again without the typo!

well in my time

i had a bright blue rocco that was slightly unstable, so got nicknamed the blue coffin, coz one day i'd in it and dead .... dotn have it any more

my MkII Scirocco Stom is called serenity becasue why wife used to teacha girl called serenity storm, and it seemed cute.

the daihatsui sprottrack the wife has is called trundlebus and even has its own website http://www.trundlebus.co.uk how sad huh?

so far the yellow 16v has been called the flying banana by my boss, custard by my wife ( as in a bit of a tart). althogh neither i like but i'm sure something will stick.

my corrado definately aint a she. and it doesnt have a name as such.

and i love the trundlebus website. precise, and to the point.

My reg ends in CYL so they reckon I should call it Cyril but I don't like that

The 1970 Beetle I used to own had the reg starting with CYL so thought it should be Cyril, but the previous owner had called it Wilma.

Not got a name for my C yet. When I get my personal plate put on it will probably get called C6.

Mini clubman estate = Yellow Peril

Golf MK1 1100N = red devil

Nova 1.0L = silver surfer

Pug 205 GTi 1.9 = spitfire

Corrado VR6 = Panzar (in WW2 film voice), 'my little tank' in best Lt Gruber from 'allo 'allo voice, or that f**kin car