Sign in to follow this  
Trilidon

How about some pictures of our members ?

I'm a newbie. Can I play too? :)

JimsG60 found me trawling vortex. Good to find somewhere that feels more like home! :thumb right:

Anyway, pics:

Oh and my hair is currently neon red... :lol:

Seriously???

LOL....

Yup...

It's pretty dark at the moment cos I've just done it, but it'll lighten up nicely for the weekend...mauahhahaaha

Oh and heres a recentish pic of me putting an engine in the wrong place and my dad trying unsucesfully to prevent me from bashing the chassis with the gearbox.

CIMG0768Medium.jpg

Not that you can really see much of me, what with the hoodie and beanie :D

Anyone else got pictures of 20+ daughters they want to post? I mean 20 years old but if you want to post 20+ pictures feel free.....

God I love this forum.

Anyone else got pictures of 20+ daughters they want to post? I mean 20 years old but if you want to post 20+ pictures feel free.....

God I love this forum.

......or fathers arses if you're dinkus :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

God I love this forum.

......or fathers arses if you're dinkus :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:p:p:p :lol:

Storm, he's building a Dax rush I believe, with a Cosworth lump.

Dinkus, your hair is erm, interesting! Kind of looks Bordeaux red to me, maybe you should have died it Aqua Blue?

"..........we intend to make the best railway programmes ever."

Brilliant :lol:

Yeah my boss wrote that :roll:

Dinkus bares a serious resemblence to dubster82, pics piss but i think you can see hes, the one with the green hoodie, dude at the side leanin on the car is VR6Storm

choppedcar2.jpg

Dinkus bares a serious resemblence to dubster82, pics p*** but i think you can see hes, the one with the green hoodie, dude at the side leanin on the car is VR6Storm

choppedcar2.jpg

Other than also looking slightly demented, I'm not seeing the similarity... :lol:

Dinkus man, yup im probably just as nuts and i have had pillar box red hair too! , and blue, black, purple, orange and blonde....

I'm even 22

but the pic scared me and even my missus thought it was a pic of me!!!!! :shock:

The one dork face posted was crap, the fact my hair was flat and im covering my face didnt exactly help.

I probably dont look like you from straight on but fuk me, that angle we're twins :lol: