Andi

How about some pictures of our members ?

sheesha or hooka. Its flavoured tobacco(apple,mint,melon etc), the smoke is filtered through water(like a bong). You never been to edgware road? Or turkish/morrocan/arab restaurants?

mmm. tried an apple tobacco shisha in egypt a few yrs ago and it was really nice. I didn't buy one cos I thought I might end up starting to smoke and that means less money for the rado :wink:

LisaK, How about some toothpaste whilst you're at it. lol

For a start whether it's a joke or not, you're rude. Secondly, I brush my teeth AT LEAST twice a day, my eyes are just pretty bright white which makes my teeth look duller than they actually are.

LisaK Have you got the inside of your top lip pierced? Much respect!

Used to have 9 piercings in my head (5 ear, 2 eyebrow, 1 lip, 1 tongue) but never considered something as hardcore as that! Only got me ears and tongue now. I had an ex who had a triple tongue piercing. Not very nice to look at, but good in other areas

Cool! I could never have my tongue pierced - I value the enamel on my teeth too much lol and yep, I have a smiley piercing - it's pretty new, like, 4 weeks old - didnt hurt much although the pressure of the needle made me feel a bit queasy! I plan to get a bigger ring in the next couple of weeks so I don't have to pull such a stupid face for people to see it lol I can't get anymore facial piercings because of work :(

Ive had my tongue pierced for about 8 years now and my dad still hasnt noticed it! lol I work with him too haha

Stan 24v, woah!! take it as a compliment when i say you are batting whhhaaayyy out of your league! good lad. well done. :lol:

Cheeky tw*t!!! :lol:

She's got an identical twin sister to mate ;)

Stan 24v, woah!! take it as a compliment when i say you are batting whhhaaayyy out of your league! good lad. well done. :lol:

Cheeky tw*t!!! :lol:

She's got an identical twin sister to mate ;)

amazing! now whilst i wouldnt be so rude as to ask for pics of the mrs in revealing outfits, if there happen to be any of the sister.. :norty: :lol:

can u tell me is shes based in blackpool or swansea... will let lil tomtom do the rest haha

Stan 24v, In the words of the Animaniacs.....

"Helloooo Nurse!"

Twin Sister.........mmmmmmm..... Bring "sis" to the shows mate... ;)

Stan 24v, In the words of the Animaniacs.....

"Helloooo Nurse!"

Twin Sister.........mmmmmmm..... Bring "sis" to the shows mate... ;)

Hence the "deviant" part of your username eh??? :lol:

Ok, I may got shot for posting this but......

here's a picture of me watching my brother play with stingrays at stingray city, Grand Cayman.

I refuse to post pictures of me up cos I always get gay comments

We promise not to this time.