Sign in to follow this  
VW Corrado 16V

the best 15" wheels for C

I read a lot of topics about alloy wheels for C. But all of them was about from 16” to bigger…

Can u prefer 15” alloy wheels for red Corrado 16V? (4/100, 7X15)

Or try BMW BBS RZ which are like the G60 rims but 7x15 and came on E30's. ET 25 so it pushes the wheels out but shouldn't cause any rubbing issues.

Only problem being if you buy them off a BMW owner then they tyres will be completely the wrong size.

I really liked the look of Schmidt modelrnlines on g-ladders (i think) black g60 ar Edition 38 last year. dubster82's signature has got the moderlines on his raddo and birds polo.

newforumsiglogo2.jpg

Another 15" wheel I really like, and I am 100% certain it would look good on a raddo is Ronal LS.

ls_quarter.jpg

Another 15" wheel I really like, and I am 100% certain it would look good on a raddo is Ronal LS.

ls_quarter.jpg

if you can get hold of them.i waited for 7 weeks for a set and ronal still couldnt give me a delivery date so i got my old rms back instead

thos eOZ are OK a bit too modern for a corrado though, im a big big fan of borbets (see henny's sig) and Azev a's and m's though i can afford any :(

ls_quarter.jpg

RobyD used to sport a set of these on his Corrado and they looked superb!