Sign in to follow this  
Graham_E

OH MY F****** GOD...Im such a T**T!!!!!!

Im now in deep depression after not paying attention when i was reversing and chewing up my brand new kt4's :cry: :mad: :cry: :cry: :brickwall: :brickwall:

depending on wether they are real 2 piece splits or fake could make alot of difference on refurb price, i dont know :oops: . Ive had a quote for 55 + vat for fake or 90 + vat for 2 piece and i dont trust sending them by courier so its gotta be somewhere i can drive too preferably kent/essex/sussex. That quote was from fatwheels in sheerness who ive heard very good things about. no gonna put a pic up cos everybody has seen a chewed up rim.

gutted for you matey... if it's any helps at all I managed to dent/scratch my bonet yesterday - only it was on my 406 and I really couldn't care less about that peice of sh1t and I did kinda do it on purpose :lol:

PM Dave (gradeA) as he's just had his done and will know of a few companies that may be able to buff your rim ;)

PM Dave (gradeA) as he's just had his done and will know of a few companies that may be able to buff your rim ;)

so many jokes so little time.

carpoid thanks mate ill check them out, only bout 20mins away as well so nice and close if there good price and good quality job

Soooo...anybody know if they are in fact fake split rims or real? the other kt4 owners should be able to answer this one cos i having got a clue! :lol:

A word of warning - I've just had my rims done by Spit and Polish and tbh, I'm none too happy with the gouges inside the rear face of the wheels (from the hooks used to hold them), and the black marker pen over the areas where the spraypaint missed... :mad:

That sucks though mate, hope you get em sorted...

Graham they are 1 piece wheels - I know how you feel, have done exactly the same to mine. My passengers now have to walk to the kerb!!

gradeA cheers for the warning! think ill steer clear of them then.

Mickey T nice one, that makes it a little better knowing i havent gotta cough up big bucs.

def try spit and polish,,,i didnt think much of them rither has they fecked up my next door neighbours rims but ive seen a set of d90's on e38 and theyre seriously phat and i actually spoke to them the other day as i was passing and seem to have cleaned up their act quite a bit and im sure from what were talking abt they could sort your rim out for arount £40+vat they can also coulour code the inner part if u wish to do so!!!!

A word of warning - I've just had my rims done by Spit and Polish and tbh, I'm none too happy with the gouges inside the rear face of the wheels (from the hooks used to hold them), and the black marker pen over the areas where the spraypaint missed... :mad:

Hmmm, that doesn't bode too well. I was going to use them to get my Speedlines refurbed :? The forum proving to be a valuable resource as ever!

Anyone know of any other places with a good reputation?

Cheers for that.

I've sent them an email but the collection radius is 40 miles, which I'm way past. They might still do it though, can only say no!

They only charge £24.50 + VAT per wheel too!

Going too fat wheels this afternoon to drop it off cheapest out of all of them as bjv were gonna charge extra for the dish (its one of the 9's i chewed up real good) and the fact that its diamond cut.

Graham... I used lepsons in gillingham for my azevs. I've heard good stuff about bjv engineering tho'

Graham_E, why not jus buy another rim and keep that for spare
Very good idea, but i dropped it off yesterday.....if it comes back and im not happy, then i will keep it for spare & buy another

G60Dub wherebouts they then?

Lepsons also do collect and return...they come all the way to crawley so should accomodate quite a radius

Try a guy called Darren at company called Chips Away, he is mobile and based in Dartford, he refurbed all 4 of my BBS for £120 and painted my brake calipers for free. He is mobile as well. My mate is Dartford Merc sales manager and Darren does all their wheels, Brabus AMG etc. This is for general scuffs and that rather than a proper bang which has buckled the wheel, which is what Spit and Polish can sort out.

Hope this helps...............................

His number is 07889 106 764

He even likes C's as he asked me if I wanted to sell mine, cant be bad.....

heard of darren @chipsaway too he does paintless dent removal too..last time i spoke to him he said hes was based near Gatwick ??????

He lives in Dartford and as far as I know he does all the local dealers wheels as well as dent removal. Nice guy, I got the contact from my mate at Merc.

He had some mad machine to do the wheels, they look the nuts now.

Thoroughly recomended.

bullockm replied in your thread about him cheers mate, ill look him up next time i need some work done and if he does dent removal as well even better.