Sign in to follow this  
markievw

Finally got me vr6

:D :D

Well finally got my corrado yesterday. An aqua blue m plate vr6 73000 miles, in original mint condition. I love that noise once you reach 3500 revs, superb car. Anybody recommend a descent garage in the shropshire area, i here midlandvw are quite good.

Does anyone have the performance figures for me to have a look at?

cheers

mark

yes it has full leather interior with heated front seats, 2 previous owners, fsh, all mots etc... Will endeavour to get some pics posted as soon as

Anybody recommend a car cover to keep in garage.

Do a search on here there was a large chat about car covers maybe a few years ago.

What did you value your Vr6 at as Im still have issues on vr6 values that vary from 2,500K to 9k

Cheers

i can really recommend midland vw, the owner jodie is a top bloke. very helpfull and very very good when it comes to all vws. he offers a full service for a vr that costs £140 and i mean a full service. :D

sounds like you have a gem there mate, and welcome to the forum / world of corrado ownership.

i too can vouch for jody and midlandvw. they really know their dubs, especially vr6's.

I love that noise once you reach 3500 revs, superb car.

Ooh yes!! Nearly a year on and I still smile everytime I put my foot down. Just can't get enough of that sound :)

Enjoy your new C! 8)