Sign in to follow this  
jedi-knight83

i was happy with my s3 until....

:lol: Talk about indecisive...

He's worse than me!

That is stunning....those rims really suit it! If it goes for less than £20K I'd be very surprised.....and jealous if you buy it!

I looked at that and considered it for a while. It's only got half leather seats though as it's a JDM car.

Not sure I'd be happy if the VGS failed either..

Looks sweet though but I'm gonna get a UK spec car ;)

I got the car from Japan. I am the 1st UK Owner...

I'll just point out that it most likely should have had an sva to be registered properly in this country. The rules have now changed a bit too so if it hasn't been registered properly you may need to find another one of the same model and year to crash.

thats a very nice car and the standard ones drive so well i bet this version is amazing i think u should do it

ive had a good drive in one that engine is horrible unless your going for it might as wel get a bike and a rado as its like a big bike in town i.e. unbearable!

ive had a good drive in one that engine is horrible unless your going for it might as wel get a bike and a rado as its like a big bike in town i.e. unbearable!

bs.gif

cheers for that just the kind of intelligence we welcome on the forum! you wouldnt be biased in any way would you? looking at your oc emblem. i have a good friend who has an '04 s2000 as is very unimpressed with it for the reasons i said, I agree with him after having driven his car thats all!

I would tend to agree with some of the previous comments. If the S2000 is anything like the Civic Type-R, and I suspect that it is, then it's far from unbearable around town. Sure, the town isn't the natural hunting ground for such a beast but I wouldn't describe it as unbearable.

As for big bikes being unbearable in the same situation....huh? I can't think of anything I'd rather be piloting around town than a bike. This is coming from the owner of a litre-bike with the peakiest power delivery of all....peak power at 12500rpm with nothing much below 10000rpm. It's still a delight in town and my current avatar should justify this claim.