Sign in to follow this  
VRTrickster

Wiper mod

Hi there !

I was just wondering if im right , wouldnt the wiper arms on a SEAT AROSA be exactly the same as the standard LUPO? I dont think they make the AROSA any more ,nor is there GTI model. I was going to fit standard wiper arms any way to my VR6!

I just thought there may be some difference in price thats all. Anyone agree with me on this one ?

Doubtful but worth a try, they are probably the same VAG part so will cost roughly the same from Seat, but worth giving them a call...

I heard GPC may be selling the sets at inters for the price they used to be - maybe worth calling them as well...

I heard GPC may be selling the sets at inters for the price they used to be - maybe worth calling them as well...

Sorry for being dumb, but who are GPC? :?: Do they have a website?

Ta

Stan

If words or acronyms come up in red then you get a description when you move the mouse over them ;)

But as you're new - GPC = Genuine Parts Company, they bascially buy VAG parts in bulk and sell them on cheap. They do have a website, but it's ghastly and of little-to-no use apart from providing their phone number - http://www.gpcvwaudi.com/main.htm

Good luck :)

The better half has a 02 Arosa and the wipers on that are definately different to the ones people are fitting tho the raddo's. Was thinking of getting a set of the Lupo ones for my raddo and another for her arosa as her wipers are almost ( but not quite ) as bad

The better half has a 02 Arosa and the wipers on that are definately different to the ones people are fitting tho the raddo's

is it an Arosa gti?? (( if they do one??)) ....cos i think the arms/blades that people fit on the raddos are lupo gti ones?