Sign in to follow this  
Mike79

Picked up my new car...

Picked up my new car last night... Corrado VR6

Love it to bits! Had to sell my Accord Type R to free up some cash for my flat. Saw this Corrado in the local paper and had to go and see it. Parted with cash very easilly and picked it up last night.

95 in met. purple with black heated leather, air con, EW, ESR, 16" wheels etc... Lovely :twisted:

Been out in it today, and even though it is an auto :oops: it's amazing - auto box was replaced 12 months ago, and it is super smooth and very responsive. Either plant the foot or knock it into 3 and away she goes!

Loving the spoiler effect when flying along and when I stop at round-a-bouts etc

Will get some photos soon. I will try and come to a conclusion as to how it compares to the Golf VR6 I used to have a while back...

Lovely car though!

Mike79, Welcome. The forum is a nice place to hang out for an hour or 8. Did I say 8....that's a whole working day :wink:

Welcome :salute: everybody's friendly here, completely nuts as you may have guest already reading particular threads :lol:

Sound like you're a happy man - and must say it's refreshing to know you're not planning to make it manual :)

Look forward to seeing your pics... if you're in the s.e then come along to one of our meets and we can sort out a shoot 8)

sure am Roddy :afro:

The car has some 16" Alesio wheels (bought in October and very blistered - will be heading to Checkpoint with the receipt I got with the car to see what they want to do about them - prob nowt!)

Would love to have the car lowered on Eibachs or something, and a miltek system at some point...

quick pic from my brother's camera phone... better pics once my plate goes on and the car has had a polish 8)

def needs to come down about 40mm I think! Sits way up in the air at the moment!! Not getting donw right away though - whole point of buying this was to free up some cash :mrgreen: