Sign in to follow this  
ryan

How Much ????

Damn, I just sold a used but perfect condition one for £10

I looked on ebay - there is one that finishes in 6 days time but my problem is that I cant switch my lights off - they are stuck on !

In 6 days my battery will be flat !!!! :lol:

I have ordered it now from VW, I did ask if it was the standard plastic one or the solid platinum upgraded version - but its the standard one.

I looked on ebay - there is one that finishes in 6 days time but my problem is that I cant switch my lights off - they are stuck on !

I have ordered it now from VW, I did ask if it was the standard plastic one or the solid platinum upgraded version - but its the standard one.

you could have just taken the switch out for now and put it inwhen you want the lights on , £60 is madness

you could have just taken the switch out for now and put it inwhen you want the lights on , £60 is madness

agree with you mate.. wouldnt pay £60 :roll:

Ah come on you lot, you're supposed to be enthusiasts....but you sound like hard done by old farts. Sell the car FFS if it's costing too much to run....

supposed to be enthusiasts

im never gonna be enthusiastic about throwing ridiculous amounts of money at multinational companies for bits of plastic etc..... :p

Well you'd better sell up and buy a Daewoo then.....

You all knew Corrado ownership was expensive before buying them, so you've only got yourselves to blame...and you bought two of them :roll:

Following up on the headlight repair procedure posted by Funkster, I'm working on a repair kit of my own for the headlight switch. I've already had some success with the first proto and hope to have it finished fairly soon.

Gonna be cheap as chips. Who needs VW? Well ok maybe sometimes.

Some credit has to go to Funkster as my kit is based around his design.