Sign in to follow this  
scarlett

Scarletts Valver... (new pix page 3!)

i'm back!

cheers guys.. am really pleased with the new look.. unfortunately this c wont be getting lowered, but the new one already is...!! just need to get the arches done.... :)

will be picking scarlett MkII up in a couple of weeks..... yay!

Very nice, young horselady. 8)

Dont leave foggys on too long, though, they will crack and you will be hit with a pesky big bill for nowt!

(Sorry - slipped into fatherly advice mode, there.)

yup - thats only about the 3rd time I've switched them on! (the other times being in fog - strangely enough....)

keep looking at the pics and wondering if getting rid of her is the right thing to do.... :(

then I drive her in this weather with no heating and it definately seems like the right move...! :)

its another red 2 ltr but with all the mods i had planned for this C (fk's, KR Cam....) and all the history etc... it belongs to Sambo on this forum and it is a beauty and will be a good base for what I plan to do with the engine as it been meticulously looked after.... was gonna get a VR but think I'll stick with the valvers for now.... :)

cool!!!

thought i`d seen a pm regarding a VR not so long ago

i take it your seats etc going into the new one???

his an` hers C`s then?????

ben

if the silly bint who is buying my flat had her finances sorted when she should have the new C would have been here this week!!! unfortunately she didnt so it'll be next week now - plus i have to find a way and time to get to Blackpool and get her!!! :)