Sign in to follow this  
AmbisoniK

Hella Aftermarket Tailights ?

Anyone know if Hella make these ? - not really into the Inpro/FK style,but

don't want the OEM red/orange :|

Ideally after a half red half clear (not crystal :wink:)

IIRC, Hella never made any aftermarket rear lights for the Corrado - otherwise most people on here would probably be using them!

IIRC, Hella never made any aftermarket rear lights for the Corrado - otherwise most people on here would probably be using them!

Yeah that's what i thought,there's gotta be some alternatives tho - i suppose the best bet is to phone around the usual places like Awsome/Venom/R&A...

my fk's are looking doggy round the edges,havent had them on for long :(

neil.

my fk's are looking doggy round the edges,havent had them on for long :(

neil.

That's ruff - may be worth trying to get a refund...i think i'm going to have to look into modifying the OEM tailights,but i won't be able to go half red/half clear...more light half red/half smoked :(

Actually sod that i'm going all red - don't like the idea of having clear side repeaters/front end with half smoked rears...mixed with plain pressed metal plates & BBS RS301's i think it'll work nicely :wink:

i've heard of a guy on ebay who will spray OEM tailights red or smoked + i'm fairly sure there's info online on how to do it yourself - will try & post a couple of links in a bit if i can find them...

Spraying lights has been covered a fair few times on here... I'm sure a quick search will turn up some good info 8)

Spraying lights has been covered a fair few times on here... I'm sure a quick search will turn up some good info 8)

Thanks ! - will have a look :wink:

Someone who's working in the tuning industries says me that the taillight of In.pro are made by Hella. Some other products of In.pro has the Hella logo and serial numbers, but only In.pro distribute this products.

Yeah, all the MK2 IN-PRO's are made by Hella but I phoned Hella to see if they'd make any other colours for the Corrado and they said they had no plans to...